The Nightmare is Real

Começar do início

It was Evil Springtrap!

"What do you want from me!?" I begged.

"It's not what I want... It's what you don't want." He says.

What could he possibly mean?

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" I shout.

"Aww, babe, I'm sure you do." He said.

He grabs both of my wrists with both of his hands as he pushes me to the ground.

"No! Leave me alone!" I yell again.

"We should have fun! You know... just me and you!" He said.

"I'm not ready for that yet! Please!" I yell.

"Well, that's not for you to decide!" He said.

"Please! I don't want to! I-?" I start as I see him move closer to me.

"Stop it, please!"  I yelled.

I woke up in the security office.

I look to my left as I see a purple bunny at the window just staring at me.

I quickly run up to the big red button and watch as the color turns green and the door slams down with force.

I so need a break!

I wait for the Six AM bell to ring so that I know I can go home.

It rings as I leave the restaurant quickly because I kind of never wanna come back here again.

But I have to.

Not because it is my new job... but because Springtrap got this job for me and I wanna make him happy so I will keep working here until the end of my days.

Back to Deliah's School

Springtrap and Deliah walk out of the school.

The good thing about asking [Y/N] to prom night was that the prom was tomorrow so he was gonna ask her as soon as she arrived home!

Springtrap as well as Deliah were very excited about this prom night even though Deliah was not going with anyone.

"I can't wait to ask [Y/N] to prom! Do you think she'll say 'yes'?" Springtrap asked Deliah.

"Spring? I will be very surprised if [Y/N] didn't say 'yes'." Deliah answered.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Ofcoarse!" Deliah exclaimed.

"I wanna do something else special for her, but I don't know what?" Springtrap asks.

"Maybe you can make her a poster or get her flowers or maybe I don't know a card or maybe all of it!!!" Deliah exclaimed.

"Dels? I'm asking [Y/N] to prom, not for her hand in marriage." Springtrap chuckled.

"That's not a bad idea either." Deliah chuckled.

Springtrap and Deliah walked inside the house and Springtrap had immediately noticed that [Y/N] was not there.

"Maybe she's just getting off work." Springtrap said.

Deep down inside of Springtrap ha had to just pray that [Y/N] was OK.

"You know what!? Since [Y/N/N] isn't back yet you could work on the poster!" Deliah considered.

"Even if I wanted to, what would I write on it?" Springtrap asked.

"Simple. Just write: [Y/N], will you go to prom?" Deliah explained.

"Girl love it when they are asked to prom." She said again.

"Yeah, well, [Y/N] isn't the type of girl who likes to get out she's more of a dinner-at-home type of girl." Springtrap explained.

"I'm certain she'll love to go to prom, especially with you!" Deliah said.

"Thanks, Dels." He said.

Springtrap hugged Deliah, happy that she could help Springtrap.

Nick did not like that.

Back to [Y/N]...

I walk in the streets on the way home.

I was at least a block away until I had noticed someone standing in the middle of the road.

Were they in trouble?

"Sir? Ma'am? Are you OK? Do you need any help?" I ask.

I start to walk up to them as I felt something hit my head hard as I blacked the last thing I heard was: 

Are you sure this is the right one? 

Yeah, this is her. 

What will we do? 

Just like the old man said, we break her.