chapter 3

*Edited

Izuku was in deep shit.

He knew this was a trap. He knew that this was supposed to be tempting. He fucking knew. But he still went for it.

"Oh my, little Izuku fell for that little trap." Shigaraki took a step forward. "And now he's in trouble." He took another step. "What ever will he do now." He was right above him now.

There was nothing he could do in defence. If he backed up, he'd be beaten. If he transformed, He'd be beaten. If, for christ sake, he fought back? He'd be within an inch of his life.

At this point, you vividly smell the alcohol and cigarette pouring off of him. It was suffocating.

The man grabbed him by the hair, but leaving one finger lifted, and dragged him to the white room. Izuku knew what was coming. And he dreaded it with every piece of his essence.

He started to squirm. Writh and do anything in his power to get out of the constricting grasp.

But he felt a searing pain on his elbow, and a hiss in his ear, "Stop squirming, or i'll go further than skin." The boy went limp in his grasp. There was no stopping this, was there?

They reatched the white room

He was slammed into the chair, blood crusted and rusty. The shirt that he was once wearing was ripped of his skinny frame and forgotten on the floor somewhere in the room. Once again he felt the pain and pressure of a needle in the nape of his neck

Paralysis swept over his body, until he could barely blink his eyelids. He knew exactly what this meant. He had no control over what was going to happen to him. He couldn't even cry for help, not like he was going to any ways.

The next few hours were pure agony, and he could do nothing. Like a dog in a cage, only watching as their owner walks around freely. Knifes dragged across his skin, needles stabbed into him. Couldn't say anything, like a wolf being dragged away to be skinned. A club brought to his leg, shattering it beyond repair. Like a buck, being killed for it's rack.

White hot pain, flowing through his body and clouding his mind. Searing agony that blinded him from the things three feet in front of him. The man in front of Izuku dropped the machete in his hand, and walked out of the room. Not looking back, not even remotely caring.

The serum wore off hours later. And the screams came out of his mouth shaking and broken. Scream after scream came flooding out of his mouth. No one came. No one seemed to hear. No one cared.

He hung his head, not having the energy, or blood to hold it up any longer. But before he closed his eyes, someone came running towards him. Dabi, his brother was kneeling before him with tears in his eyes.

"I need you to stay awake for me okay? Can you do that for me my cub? Nod for me ok?" Cub was the name he gave Izuku, that only he knew. Only he used it. Izuku nodded his head, the only thing he could do without being on the verge of passing out.

He worked quickly, going for the things that were non-stop bleeding. There was a dangerously deep gash going from his shoulder to his elbow. Disinfecting and wrapping that wound was his first priority.

There was nothing he could do about the leg. It wasn't broken, it was shattered. And without medical help, there was nothing he could do. Most of the pain that was brought down on him was medical, with  the many serums that were made illegally.

So with nothing more he could do for his brother, he one of his arms around his shoulder and started to walk him back to his closet. The walk was silent, as everyone else had gone to bed, so it was just him and Izuku.

When they got back, Izuku went to sleep extraordinary fast, but Dabi didn't leave his side. Oh no, he's getting him out tonight.

The building was deadly quiet. Not a sound to be heard, and no one awake to hear it.

Dabi crept slowly down the hallway, remembering the specially mapped out floorboards that didn't creak.

Down the hallway, down that flight of stairs, left, right, right, left, and there's the closet. He was right there, he could free Izuku! He opened the door-- oh so gently, big enough for his head to peak through, and sticking the dim flashlight into the room. There he was, staring him down with cold eyes that shown with no light.

He had made it into the room, cold small and dark, and bent down to talk to Izuku. "I need you to turn into a bird for me ok?" The was a nod from Izuku, and silently a bird appeared in place of the boy. Nothing more was said, just a movement from Dabi to hop on to his shoulder.

The retrace from the small door was long, far longer than any one would ever want that to be. With every nerve screaming in his head 'its no use' 'their going to find him anyway' but he moved, causitouly and unhesitantly. But there was the door, it was right there rusted and old. And ever so gently he opened the door, the cold night air closer and closer. Inch by inch he opened the door being closer to the outside. And then they were out. Not a word was said, but a thousand were going through his. The bird on his shoulder shook a little, shocked from the sudden blast of crisp night air. But they were not out of the woods yet.

Dabi ran, and he ran like his life was dependent on it.

Shoes thumping on the side walk, thump thump thump.

His heart beating against his chest, bump bump bump.

Blood rushing towards his head as thoughts raced in and out.

There was a dinner coming up, and it was open. 'Yes, someone can find him here.'

He took the bird from his shoulder, and gave him the signal that they were safe. Izuku was now sitting in front of him, with a shattered leg and a petrified face. He took the boys hands, "Izuku, i want you to know i love you so much, but this right here is your way out. Someone is going to walk out of that store, and there going to find you here ok?" Izuku was shaking with fear, "I'll always be with you ok-" he took out a locket and put it around the boys neck. "When ever you miss me, just open that locket." He stared the small boy in his eyes. "I love you, so much." And with that, he had to leave him. Thre was no choice, the league would be up soon, and he had to be there to defuse a situation. He had to leave him behind. He had to seperate himself from his little brother. He had so save him.

But god did it still sting.

And he was glad it was raining the day he turned his back on his brother.

Love, sam