chapter 9-i love him

Natalee’s pov

I stood up and put a fnger on my lip signaling them to be quiet because if anyone heard or swa me talking to these guys then well lets just say.

KABOOM!

My life will be in the water for the rest of my life.

I took them to the my secret hiding place which is basically an old broom closet that no one uses.

I gestured them with my hand to get inside.

After everyone got in they sat on the floor and  all looked at me and me and zayn spoke at the same time.

“what are you doing here?”

“ladies first.” Zayn said.

“fine.” I said

I then told all of them everything about me being in this orphanage and how it’s actually a prostitute home and how everyone hurts me and about mrs. Renca.

When I finished the boys minus zayn had tears in their eyes.

Dani and el were crying and zayn was emotionless.

Great! He’s gonna break up with me coz I live in a prostitute house.

How lovely!!!!!!!!

“nat” zayn whispered.

He then did something unexpected, he came and hugged me so tight I could have been nuttella.

He then cupped my face and kissed me passionately,

Sparks and fireworks flew here and there.

His and my lips molded perfectly together and honestly at that time I felt as if it was only us and no one was there.

We broke off and his and my foreheads were touching.

“I don’t care whether you live in this hell hole. One day I’ll save you from this. I promise babe.” He whispered.

Zayn.

He was the first guy who dint break up with me for living in a prostitute home.

Other guys dumped me when they found out and

at this moment I knew that I love zayn with all my heart.

Ok so now I wont be able to upload till 23rd oct not sure but I’ll write in between and create chapiies and then I’ll post it!

:)