The First Duel - Ruby VS Weiss

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of which, we were about to ask you this but what are we gonna do about our own deck?" Blake asked the red hatted duelist.

"I'm guessing you don't know what exactly you want in a deck?" Konami questioned them as they shake their head, having no idea what kind of deck they would like to use. "Well i figured as much, don't worry i've got things all figured up. Now we should probably head back to the training room with Jaune and his team, by the way where are they?"

"They said that they're at the dining hall getting some lunch, we were going to go there too after we grab a few things on our room." Yang explained.

"Perfect, i was getting hungry myself. Let's get some lunch before going back to the training room." Konami told them. "Now can anyone please tell me where the dining hall is? I'm still getting used to the structure of this place." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Ruby giggled. "Come on follow me." She said to the red hatted vagabond.

"Lead the way, leader." He grinned as they laughed before walking to the dining hall.

XXXXXXXXXX

After meeting up with team JNPR and having lunch, they went back to the training room.

"Alright guys, now some of you are probably wondering what i was doing after i teleport out of here right?" Konami asked the two teams getting a few nod from most of them. "Well the reason for that is because i went to grab these for you guys." He opened up the bag he was carrying and pulling out a duel disk from inside of it.

"Is that a duel disk!? For us!?" Ruby asked as she sped up to him looking up to him hopefully.

"Of course, here you go guys. i make sure to customize it to match your color scheme." Said Konami as he taking out a few duel disk before handing it to them.

"This is so cool..." Ruby said as she stared at the crimson colored duel disk strapped to her arm with star in her eyes.

"Didn't expect this thing to be so light." Weiss said as she raises her white colored duel disk on her arm, testing out its weight and find it to be really light.

Blake didn't say anything as she look at her black colored duel disk that is strapped to her arm.

"Nice, like the color of this thing." Yang said to her yellow colored duel disk.

"Gotta admit, it's not every day you get a piece of technology from another dimension." Jaune commented as he check out his silver colored duel disk. "Why is mine silver though?"

"Well it was either that or white and Weiss already has the white one." Konami said.

"Well i think it suits you Jaune." Pyrrha said as she looked at her leader before looking at her bronze colored duel disk.

"Ren we should switch duel disk! Mine would match your hair!" Nora said to her childhood friend as she raise her pink colored duel disk at him.

"No thanks Nora." Ren said with a smile as he stared at his green colored duel disk.

"Glad to know you guys like it, but know it's time to make the last thing you need to duel: the deck." Konami said getting their attention. "Now just to make sure, does anyone have any idea what kind of deck would you like to play?" Seeing they shaking their head as if to saying 'no' he continue. "Alright then, luckily i anticipated this to happen and so i brought this to help you guys."

Konami pulled out two black box shaped device woth a screen on top of it from his bag.

"What's that?" Jaune asked.