The First Duel - Ruby VS Weiss

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright calm down Weiss." Konami said as he tried to calm her down. "First of all, i didn't know whose exactly this room belongs to, i was lucky enough to find out it was you girls room rather than a stranger room. Secondly, my dimension traveling system is still adjusting to this place so it tends to teleport me to a random position until it adjust itself." Konami explained to her as she begin to calm down after hearing his explanation.

"So how long have you been in here?" Yang asked.

"About ten minutes ago, i tried to leave the room the moment i arrived but the door was locked." Konami said as he got up from the bed. "So i decided to just wait until somebody walks in. By the way..." He trailed off as he lifted up the book he was reading and Blake eyes widen as she blushed when she realized what he was reading. "Whose book is this?" He asked not exactly looking at them.

"Um...that would be me..." Blake said quietly as she raised her arm a little, blushed on her cheeks.

Konami coughed into his hand. "I see." He returned the book to the cat faunus who took it from his hand rather quickly. "Just gotta say, that is not what a real ninja would actually do." He told her and she blushed even further.

"So Blake smut addiction aside-"

"It's not smut! It's art, art i tell you!"

"Sure it is, kitty cat."

"Stop calling me that Yang!"

"Neverrr!"

"What does smut mean?"

"I'll tell you when you're older Ruby."

"-are you done with whatever it is you're doing?" Weiss asked the red hatted vagabond despite the interruption from the others.

Konami grinned. "Yup everything you guys need to duel is in there." He pointed out to the rather big duffel bag, which the girls haven't realized was even there in the first place, that was placed beside Blake bed.

"Ohh! What's in it!?" Ruby zipped toward the bag in a flurry of rose petal trying to grab it, only to miss as Konami grab the bag before she can get to it.

"Nice try Ruby!" Konami said as he hold the bag over his shoulder. "But seriously, that was fast! Is that the semblance thing you girls told me about?" He asked the team.

"Yeah! Mine is the ability to move at super-speed, while leaving a trail of rose petal behind. Don't know where that came from though." Ruby explained her semblance to Konami who nodded his head.

"Well my semblance allow me to use a variety of glyph, it'll be a hassle to explain to you, so i'll just show what it does later." Weiss said.

"My turn! My semblance let me absorb damage from my opponent and return it two fold, making me stronger by each hit that i take! Oh yea, my eyes also turn red when ever i'm mad from what i heard from Ruby, so i guess it's a part of my semblance too." Yang said.

"I guess it's my turn. Mine just let me create a shadowy clone of myself, sadly it can be easily dispel with just one hit so i don't use them to attack but more to avoid." Blake said.

Konami nodded his head in understanding. "Wow, a whole school full of super-powered teenager with different kind of weapon in their arsenal...still not the weirdest thing I've seen in my life though." He said with a smile on his face.

"And do tell what exactly is the most weirdest thing you saw in your life?" Weiss asked as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

Konami pulled the cap of his hat down as he flashed her a secretive smile. "That my dear snow white, is a story for another time." He said as the Schnee heiress scowled at what he had called her. "But enough about that, now how about we start your first ever duel."