Parphie

Sophie's pov
I couldn't believe Enzo stole the magnetize well, I could but I was still surprised. You don't know everything about my past, before I was in greenhouse I was a VERY bad person. Me and Enzo did a lot of bad choices together and I really regret it. I hated him but sometimes I had itty-bitty feelings for him, then I would remember that he is a bad person. I went to eagles clubhouse. There was only Parker in there, he told me that his leg hurt and other people were on a practice. We sat down and discussed    Enzo's behavior. Suddenly I dropped my Louie we both tried to pick it up, our hands touched, we looked at each other's eyes, I could feel his breath and then we kissed slowly. My hands were touching his shoulders and his were on my torso, I felt something He really meaned a lot for me and I think I loved him. Whe we kissed we heard footsteps. We pushed each other and sat on the couch. Seth came in, he wanted some water. When he saw us he looked weirdly and went in another room, me and Parker looked at each other with shyness. When Seth went out me and Parker started holding hands. He smiled and in chuckled. I was very happy, yes I should have been worried but I felt good with Parker. I liked him very much. We hold hands for couple of minutes until eagles came in.

Thanks my third part and can you please recomand this story to your friends! Also please tell me what should I write next. Dayley or bralex