"captain"

Leo's pov
I was angry all the time. No one respected me anymore at the clubhouse. Becka was angry with me, others I don't know why, I think they heard story between Hayley and me. Some time after I noticed that max and Emma were always missing. I decided to follow them. I saw how they went into the bio lab. Was something going on again? I went in and saw Hayley, Daniel, Alex, Max, Emma, Sophie, Parker and Brooke. I remembered about Investigation before everything happened. They looked at me, no one said something for a moment but then I started.
-what the hell are doing here. Brooke, Emma, Max go to the clubhouse, you can't hang out with eagles, and if I see you with them I will make sure you won't see them anymore!
They looked at me with so much anger. They hated me. After awhile Brooke said.
- I thought u you were a good captain, but you're nothing but a big asshole. You can't tell us who we can see or not. They went outside. I was left with eagles. Daniel said.
- why do you like doing this? You are ruining everything. You can't just tell people what they can do or not. If you are a captain you should care about people. If you can't than you can't be studying here. They went too. That idiots.

Did you like this part? Thx for so much love I am very thankful and next part will be romantic, with our favorite couples.