Leo's Jealousy

Daniel's pov
I stayed at the hospital with Hayley. I was  worried about her I loved her very much and I wanted her to be okay. When I woke up Hayley was still sleeping. I got and went to cafeteria to bring her some food. I got her favorite pancakes and a cup of tea. When I stepped in Hayley's room I saw Leo there. He saw me too and said.
- what are you doing here?
-well I came to visit my girlfriend - I  said - I may ask you the same question.
-she doesn't love you. After you left her in that cave and Hayley is a smart girl she won't like you.
I noticed thathayley was waking up and heard all our talk I ignored Leo and went to her.
- hey babe. - I said - how are you. I brought you a breakfast.
-hey babe- she said and kissed me-Leo are you okay? You know, I heard your talk why do you think that I won't love Daniel. Maybe he didn't like me at first month of greenhouse but then he fell in love with me and so did I and you first you didn't tell me about aspen, then you were dating her in front of me and you started to abuse me when I started  dating Daniel and now you think that I will break up with Daniel for you? That's just selfish. You may be my friend but what you did was awful and I don't think we'll be together.
I saw disgust in Leo's face. I really thought he was a jerk for abusing Hayley. I really wanted to punch him but I knew it would be wrong. Then Leo took a deep breath and said with anger.
-you really think he's better than me. Your funny. After I saved you from drowning you are telling me that I'm a bad person. You know what Hayley you are a selfish eagle now you're as bad as them.
I was so angry right now I couldn't handle it anymore so yelled at him.
-leave her alone, Hayley is the best person you'll ever meet and if you loved her you wouldn't have said those awful things so I think you should go!
Leo went out of the room. I looked at Hayley she was glad that I told him to go. I sat on her bed and started to feed her. She was smiling really hard and I loved her smile I really loved her and I'll always protect her.

Thank you guys for reading my story hope you'll enjoy it and know that next part will be about parphie  ❤️❤️❤️