Author's Note

Hello Everyone,

I'm not very good at writing these things, so you'll probably find them few and far between. Also, I don't want to interrupt you whilst your reading this excellent book! Just a couple of warnings before we get started; this book includes several potty-mouthed characters, some descriptions of fights that, whilst aren't torture porn levels of violence, perhaps aren't suitable for some of the younger readers on Wattpad. There is also some romance near the end of the book. 

This is my third attempt at uploading The Thrill of Anarchy to Wattpad. The first two attempts were on my original profile - made back 2010 or something like that. This time I have a clear idea of what I want the story to be and how it ends. I will be uploading it in 2,000-2,500-word chapters - which may be slightly longer than you're used to because that's where the chapter breaks have naturally fallen. I would rather keep the pace of the novel intact than try to split it into smaller chunks. Go on, give that scrolling-thumb a workout!!

I appreciate any and all comments on my work. I'm not looking to be a professional author - I have a career that I love already - but I want to improve my writing in the same way any hobbyist would. 

I hope you enjoy reading!