Thankfully, Cas had made it to the Smith household just in time for her favorite holiday, Christmas.

"A little bit higher, Cas," Beth said and Cas moved the line of lights up higher. Beth gave her a thumbs up and she nailed the decor in before jumping down off the ladder. Her green hair was tied up in curly pigtails with bright red ribbons tied around as a ponytail. She currently wore red tights and green dress with the pattern of an elf's uniform on. Cas had always gone all out for Christmas, forcing her Uncle to engage in the spirit of the holiday.

"Darlin', won't you help?" She looked over to Rick who was sitting on the couch channel surfing with a beer in his hand.

Rick snorted at the question and the pet name Cas had been calling him since their meeting. She had quickly came up with a vast amount of pet names and nicknames for him, each one 'annoying' him more than the last. "Not in a million years, baby," Rick mumbled. Cas huffed at that but didn't press it anymore, ignoring the pet name from him.

"You know, you remind me a lot of my Uncle. I always got him into the Christmas spirit and I'll do it for you too." Cas said, sitting on the arm of the couch with a smile. Rick glanced up at her with one half of his brow raised.

"Good luck with that," Rick's voice was strained as he burped out his response.

"Thank you," Cas smiled, watching him stand up and leave the living room. Cas looked down at her hands, the smile still on her face before she left the room to get the last portion of Beth's Christmas decor.

Hours passed and Rick had since left the house, leaving Cas, Morty and Summer on the couch with Beth on the chair. The other three had been glued to their phones while Cas wrapped the last few presents she had gotten for the people not in the room. Bright green wrapping paper with dark green ribbons, folded and tied as best as possible. She could hear Jerry singing quietly to a tune about the ham he was cooking as he pulled it out of the oven. His singing only ceased when he came in the room to see Cas was clearly the only one in the christmas spirit.

"Um, Merry Christmas?" Jerry said to the whole family, in hopes to get them off their phones. Cas flashed him a smile as she finished wrapping the last gift and tossed it carefully under the tree. "Hello? My parents are coming over for the first time in years, can we stow the gadgets and look alive?"

"Alive? For your parents?" Beth questioned in a mostly monotone voice.

"Mm, good one," Jerry said as he swiped the tablet from her hands. Beth objected, making Jerry turn around. "You 'Hey Man!' This holiday his about humanity," Jerry looked up dramatically.

"You know, I thought it was about being born like half-god or something," Morty shrugged and Cas rose one eyebrow.

"You guys seriously need to look back into the meaning of Christmas," Cas commented and Jerry nodded, pointing at her. Jerry held the stocking with Beth's tablet out to her and she willingly dropped her phone into it. "Thank you, Cas. All electronic items are going in the stocking, now." Jerry said and held it out to Morty.

Morty objected with a sigh but did as told. Summer took more convincing though, "Dad, I'm not giving you my phone."

"Put it in the stocking, Summer, or I'm joining Facebook." Jerry threatened with a smirk and Summer immediately dropped her phone in the stocking, just as the front door opened and Rick walked in the house. Cas looked at him with one eyebrow raised as the man with him was dressed in a dirty, disgusting Santa outfit.