"And stop saying felcher!" Derek snapped.

"Oh whatever. I'll help." Pearl said, getting behind Derek on the bed and wrapping her arms around his torso. 

I snickered as I saw her hands begin to roam. 

Derek jumped. "Pearl! Behave!" He admonished, blushing. 

"G-Guys, you should really pull him out n-now." Cam said, and I met his worried gaze with a grin. 

"Yeah, pull me out! Listen to my lover!" 

"Fine, fine! Pull!" Derek said, and with firm grips he and Pearl both leaned back, and all their weight finally managed to pry me out. 

"Ah!" I yelped as I came free, falling on the bed. Derek and Pearl fell backwards onto the floor, Derek landing on Pearl seeing as she was behind him. 

"A-Are you okay?" Cam asked, and I thought he was talking to them but he looked right at me. 

I smiled reassuringly, tugging him onto the bed and into my arms for a hug. "Yep! Not so sure about those two, though...yikes." I said, and we both looked over. 

Derek was still ontop of Pearl, but his back was pressed to her torso and she had her arms tightly wrapped around his chest. 

"...Pearl, you can let go anytime now. Anytime." Derek said blankly. 

"What? I'm not doing anything." She denied. 

"Can you feel, the love tonight..." I sang, rocking side to side while hugging Cam from behind. 

Derek glared at me. "No. No I can't. I can't feel my lovehandles, either, seeing as Pearl's legs are wrapped around them so tightly they've gone numb." 

I looked, and indeed Pearl had wrapped herself around him like a baby monkey. Camden giggled as he noticed as well, and Derek glared at both of us. 

"Oh yeah, just laugh away. Chortle and cackle as my organs fail and I die on top of your sister." Derek grumble bitterly. 

"That's not the way I imagined you on top of me, but i'll take what I can get," Pearl said offhandedly. 

"Aw sick, don't make me picture that. Aren't you losing circulation or something by now?" I asked Pearl. 

"No." She said simply. 

I sighed. "Well, it's best to let love blossom uninterrupted. Let's go play some Battleblock Theater, Cam." 

"Don't you dare leave me!" Derek shouted, staring at me with incredulous fury as I took Cam's hand and inched out of the room, grinning. 

"Who am I to stand in the way of love when it's on the warpath? Try not to get your pleasure fluids all over my room. Adieu, Derry!" I said cheerily, tugging Camden out of the room behind me. 

"You traitor!" I laughed as I heard him call out, sounding distressed as I shut the door. 

"W-Will he be okay?" Camden asked as we walked to the living room. 

I chuckled evilly. "Absolutely. Maybe. Let's file that question under 'I hope not'." 

I rolled the bean bag chairs over from the corner, grabbing two controllers. I bent over while setting things up, and when I stood and turned around Cam's eyes jerked away with a blush. 

"Cam...were you just ogling my ass?" I questioned incredulously. It made me want to laugh, but judging by the alarmingly red shade of his face I probably should not. 

"N-N-No! I was-there was-oh." He just gave up, covering his face with his hands. 

Now I couldn't help but laugh. I chuckled as I pulled Cam into a hug, wrapping my arms around his entire frame. "It's okay, these buns are yours to do with as you please."