Hypnosis

Klaus's POV

Klaus's POV

Warmth.

That's all I could feel as I stirred, cracking open my eyes to take in my surroundings and there she was. Somehow we both ended up cuddling each other and I had to admit this was the best sleep I have had in a long while. Her soft features were at peace and she was snoring softly on my arm, her hair a bit ruffled but still perfect.

Sadly reality came back to me.

I removed my stare from her and focused on my surroundings. We were still at the Lumber mill and I still couldn't shake the feeling that Violet could be wrong. We always had this belief every time we were safe that Count Olaf wouldn't find us and we were always wrong.

Yes I do have a little bit of faith in my sister, but the sooner we leave this place the better. For now I just wanted to lay here with her in my arms, without a care in the world, because this is where I wanted to be. I felt myself slowly drifting back to sleep but I jolted up at the sound of banging pots.

"GET UP LUMBER WORKERS! THIS IS YOUR NEW FOREMAN AND YOU'VE GOT A NEW SHIPMENT OF LOGS TO TURN INTO FLAT WOODEN PLANKS!"

"HOLY-" Selena yelled but smashed to the floor.

I quickly got up and helped her get on the bed.

"What's that horrible noise?" I asked Violet. She was already up holding her ears with Sunny grumpily rising as well.

"It sounds like someone banging metal pots together." She said. We all got up and dressed in the suits Phil gave us with our black boots.

"Interesting." Selena muttered examining the outfit.

We quickly caught up to Phil who seemed in his same cheery mood.

"I believe everyone has a goodside, but I have to admit our last foreman was alot nicer."

"What ever happened to the last foreman." Selena spoke up from beside me.

"He must have quit overnight, it happens alot around here. Hurry up now it's log day!" Phil replied cheerily.

"I hate log days." Ceasar grumbled walking past us into the factory.

We entered and I ogled at the numerous machines, not only because they were mechanically genius, but also by how unsafe they looked.

"This looks very very very unsafe." Selena mused, looking over at Violet who nodded, but kept on a positive face which wasn't fooling anyone.