That's Abuse you piece of trash

Count Olaf's P

Count Olaf's P.O.V ( Piece of Trash)

My theater troop and I sat at the table waiting for those stupid orphans to bring us our food. I wasn't expecting the girl from next door to come over. What was her aunt's name again. Junice Straws?

That's besides my point. She has been making friends with the orphans and to make matters more impeding her aunt is a judge. If she finds out about my latest plans for the Baudelaires, she might tell her aunt about her suspicions. 

But that's not much of a major problem seeing as people in this town are very oblivious to almost everything. I mean the Baudelaire mansion being burnt down and they can't find any culprits. What a terrible accident.

Chuckling to myself with a glass of wine in my hand i stirred it with my pinky. Their fortune is as good as mine.
I bet they also think they can keep the girl Selena from me. Not to tell any lies but she is really beautiful. The way her dark brown hair falls below her shoulder blades and her soft facial features. I'm sure she will be swooning for me in no time.

The only thing standing in my way are those stupid orphans, especially the one with the glasses. If I had it my way, I would only have the eldest alive, get the fortune and then when she is of no use to me discard of Violet Baudelaire.
Then Selena would have no one and come running to me. I'll use force if I have to.

Smirking to myself I took another sip of my wine.

"It's times like these where I wonder, Where's my food?!" I yelled across the table, slamming my fist hard.

The doors to the kitchen opened and there stood the three orphans smiling as if this was a joke.

Leaning back against my chair, I started my well prepared monologue.

I was then rudely interrupted by hooky.

"Um boss." He said motioning to the nerd with a bowl of pasta.
Sighing at the interruptance, I leaned back in my chair allowing him to give me the pasta. Wait a minute.... pasta!?

"Where's the roast beef." I said in a deep voice that would unnerve anyone.
They looked at each other in question.

"We didn't make roast beef, we made Puttanesca sauce." Violet said apprehensively, "with pasta" Klaus followed. Immediately that was what made me even angrier. Why would my theater troop and I eat this slop.

"Do you expect me and my theater troop to eat this slop. Look at them, they can hardly touch the food." I looked over at them. Their mouthes  were full of the food before they spit it out in disgust. I rolled my eyes

"Children, you need to teach them to respect their elders is what I say." One of my comrades said making the others nod in agreement.

"We made chocolate cake for dessert." The baby said something in gurgles.