Philip x Reader Soulmate AU

Requested by MagicDuckInABox

Enjoy!
____________________________________
             Y/N kept looking at his/her/their right arm. Nothing had change about the arm unfortunately. No drawings,no names,no nothing. As if he/she/they didn't had a soulmate. As if soulmates were just myths parents would tell their kids.

"Of course they are,nothing so happy could exist in this cruel world,"thought Y/N.

      Suddenly something appeared on his/her/their arm. Something handwritten of somesort. As he/she/they look closer they realized it was a poem. The poem was sweet & comforting. He/she/they didn't know if it was supposed to be comfort for the poet or him/her/theirself.

"You know that your soulmate probably doesn't want to know about your useless existence right,"you heard someone shouted.

     You turn towards that voice & there you saw a boy yelling at another boy who was slumped down against the locker. The boy who was screaming was George Eaker. He was an asshole to everyone he knew. The other boy was Philip Hamilton. He used to be the most popular boy at school until everyone heard about the Reynolds Pamphlet,now everyone would just act as if he was a whore or a slut even though it was his father that did it & not his son.

". . . HEY,"you exclaimed loudly.

       Both boys turn towards you. They both seemed surprised that you were still around at this type of day. After all,it was the end of school & it was tutoring after school even though the teachers always sleep during that time. Which is why you walked up to Eaker & punched him,making him ran away like a pussy.

"Thanks,"you heard the freckled boy whisper quietly who seemed to be . . . Rubbing his poem off?!

      You then grabbed his hand from trying to erase the poem off. You read the poem & it was the exact same poem. With the exact same handwriting you saw on your arm. You then did the unimaginable & the unthinkable. You kissed his arm & looked at him.

"I love you my soulmate,"you said while smiling softly.

"I love you too,Y/N,"said your poetic soulmate.

The End