Chapter Two

Dear Diary,

So today at school someone dicided to set off the fire alarm as a joke while i was in class so we all had to go out to the oval while the teachers did roll call and tried to figure out who did it.

As i was standing there talking to my mates i herd a voice behind me, it was a girls voice talking to someone, it sounded like they were asking what was going on but when i turned to see who it was i nearly had a heart attack it was my mistery girl, before she could see me looking at her i turned back around and pretended to continue to listen to my mates but i just couldn't consentrate her voice was going through me like a virus....

I remember that day some dude decided to pull the smake alarm because they didn't study for the major test that was happening that day, he though that if he set it off the teachers would change the test to the next day but they found out who did it and failed him instantly.

...But unfortunatly as i was standing there listening to her beautiful voice, the devils daughter herself decided to come and ruin the moment, she pressed her body up against me trying to flash her boobs in my face thinking that i like it but its the total opposite, i'd gag if i wasnt surrounded by abunch of people.

I asked her what she wanted but it was the answer i was dreading she'd say (clears throat dramatically) like so why not me and you sneak out to the back of the toilets and i show you a good time... i don't think i could hold the grown of hate much longer so i told her no that i think she was way to ugly for any male to want to volunteerly have sex with her, everyone around me either gasped, laughed or ooohhed, lets just say she wasnt happy, she screamed so loud everyone close by had to cover there ears until she stomped away.

Holy shit i remember that, hang on holy shit no no no that means this diary belongs to the bad boy, i really shouldn't be reading this now he might kill me, he would chop me up into little pieces and feed me to the dogs if he ever found out that i was reading this, i'm screwed.

Wait a minute he likes someone like really likes someone, damn it now i need to decide whether to stop reading it and give it back or read it and find out who this mystery girl is, what do i do? What do i do?