Chapter 4

Elise's POV...

Holy shit... Im the mystery girl im the girl he has been secretly crushing on i cant believe this, but why me, he doesnt even know me and i dont even know him.

So what are my options here do i discreetly give him back his diary in a way he wont find out or do i just go up to him and say hey zaviar my name is Elise and well i was walking to school the other day and i saw you drop this dont worry i didnt open it, i put it straight in my bag and i was meaning to give it to you but it just slipped my mind until this morning when i found it at the bottom of my bag so here you go?

Hmm that sounds to long, i need to give it back ive had it for far to long now so i really need to think of a plan.

"Elise? Are you alright?" The teachers voice interupted my thoughts i looked at her then around the class to see that every one has left, so i stood up and left to join my friends for lunch.

Walking down the school coridoor i spotted Zaviar standing alone at his locker putting his books away, i guess its now or never. i walked up to him and stood there for a second until i grew a pair and taped him on his shoulder.

He turned around and froze wide eyed when he saw it was me.

"Uh hi may i help you?" He asked finally.

"Yes um hi my name is Elise and well the other day i saw you drop this book and i ran to pick it up to give it to you but by the time i picked it up you were long gone so i kept it in my bag till i saw you again but i had totally forgotten about it until i saw you as i was walking past a second ago so i thought i better give it back haha" i dug into the bottom of my bag until i felt the thick but small diary and pulled it out looking back at him.

When he saw it was his diary he looked sort of pale which sort of ment he must of thought i had read it which i did but he doesnt need to know that.

"Oh ah i didnt open it if thats what you're worried about as soon as i saw it i put it in my bag and this is the first time its been out i swear" i said putting my hand up, i gave him the diary that he put straight into his locker.

"Um thank you for returning it elise right?" He said looking back at me.

"Yeah and youre zaviar yes?" I said holding my hand out for him to shake which he did.

"You know my name?" He asked suprised that i knew it but come on everyone knows who he is.

"Yeah im pritty sure everyone does but it was nice meeting you" i started to leave but he spoke up before i could.

"Nice meeting you to, oh wait, do you wanna maybe have lunch with me? Id love to buy you lunch to say thank you for bringing back my book its the least i can do" he said, and for some reason i couldnt find it in myself to say no.

"Sure id love to" he closed his locker and we walked side by side so i linked arms with him making him blush crimson.

"Great lets go"