This Is Love (pt.1)

1 year later

(Jennie's pov)

It's been a year now since everything transpired. Lisa and I started dating a year ago, I got kidnapped a year ago, and the unfortunate passing of Ms.Lee happened a year ago. Currently, summer and everyone's on break before starting college in Septemeber. Our final days at highschool were pretty good and lowkey. Jin hyung is going to culinary school, Namjoon, Yoongi. and Hobi hyung is all going to music school meanwhile, Me, Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are all going to an art college. Namjoon and Jin started dating and surprisingly Taehyung and Yoongi also started dating. Hobi has a crush on someone but won't tell us but...it makes sense knowing how...some of us (Taehyung, Lisa, and Jin hyung) are. Everything has been going really well and I'm happy. We all are.

"Hey, babe?" Lisa called from the kitchen.

"Yes, baby?" I answered from the living room.

"Go get ready, I'm taking you out tonight."

"Okay?" I got up and went upstairs.

"Dress nicely!" Lisa yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I went to mine and Lisa's shared bedroom. I look in the closet and pulled out my favorite dress. I decided to go take a shower too. I wonder when she's taking me.

(15 min later)

I step out of the shower and slip into the dress and did my make up. 

I walk out of the room and downstairs and there was Lisa slipping into her shoes

I walk out of the room and downstairs and there was Lisa slipping into her shoes. "Woah..."

"What?" I ask.

"You look beautiful, baby," Lisa said making me blush.

"T-Thank you. You look good too, babe."

"Thank you, princess

"Thank you, princess." Lisa kisses my cheek before taking my hand. "Now let's go."

(20 minutes later)

We've been driving for about 20 minutes now and I still have no idea where we're going. "Princess?" Lisa said.

"Yes, baby?" I answered.

"Look in the glove compartment, you'll see and a black blindfold. Take it out and put it on." I did what she said and took out the blindfold.

"Um, why do I need to put this on?" I ask.

"We're almost at our destination and it's a surprise." I look at Lisa for a while. "Dp you trust me?"

"Of course, I do." I put on the black blindfold and tied it. I couldn't see anything out of it.

"Good girl." I heard Lisa say. I soon felt the car come to a stop. I heard the car door open and close and soon I heard my door open. "Let me help you baby." Lisa took my hand and guided me to where ever she was taking me. "Alright...are you ready, princess?"

"Yes," I said. Lisa untied the blindfold.

 Lisa untied the blindfold

I was in complete shock. 

"Do you like it?" I quickly turned around and kiss Lisa.

"I love it!" I said.

"I'm glad!"

(Author/third pov)

Lisa pulled out a picnic basket from behind the tent. She and Lisa sat down in the tent and begin to eat. Jennie feeds Lisa pasta and later Lisa feed Jennie strawberries with whipped cream. They drank champagne despite being underage but that didn't really care. They laugh and enjoyed there time out. Lisa feeds Jennie's chocolate. "I love you, Jennie," Lisa said.

"I love you too, Lisa," Jennie said before kissing Lisa gently.

"Baby..."

"Yes?"

"One day, I'll ask you the right words, I promise," Lisa said making Jennie blush softly before tackling her down onto the pillows. Jennie was ontop of Lisa look at her beautiful face.

"And when that day comes I'll say the right words too." Jennie kisses Lisa softly. The sweet kiss started to involve a tongue. As Lisa's hands made there way up and down Jennie's body, Jennie let out small moans and tangled her hands in her lover's hair. "Ah, b-baby~"

"Jennie..." Lisa breathed out. Before Jennie could even think she was up in Lisa's arms, bridal style. "I wanna show you something else." Lisa walks away from the fort she had built to an area farther back. Jennie couldn't believe it.

"Wow..."

"When did you-"

"When did you-"

"No need to know." Lisa wink at her. Lisa laid her down and began to make out with her. Their lips moved sweetly against each other as the felt each other's warm bodies.

"Ah, l-lisa~"

"Yes, baby? What is it?" Lisa asks as she began to kiss Jennie's vanilla neck.

"T-take me~"

"Gladly."