MISSION: Jennie (Pt.1)

(Author/third pov)

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here as one to join these two lovers in holy matrimony. Before we start is there anyone who objects of these two being together?" The priest asks.

"Yes, just one." All eyes turned to see who it was especially Kai's and Mr.Kims. In shock and total surprise, Jennie saw the one she had hoped to see.

(2 weeks ago)

Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Rose, Ms.Kim, and Elbert all sat in Rose's living room thinking of ways to save Jennie before it was too late. "Alright, Ms.Kim, tells us everything you know," Rose said.

"Okay, before I left Jennie's father told me that she was expected to get married on the 14th at The Church Of Saints. The alter starts at 4:30 and is suppose to end at 5:25. Then after that is the after-party which starts right after they leave the church and head back home. The party doesn't finish until 7:56 and then they are off." Ms.Kim said.

"Were not letting this get pass the alter," Lisa said protectively.

"Don't worry we won't." Rose re-assured her. "Okay now that we know the sehual we have to know where all the guards are positioned." 

"Guards?!" Hoseok said in surprised.

"Mr.Kim doesn't want anyone to ruin this day but too bad for him cause we are," Rose said. "Now, Elbert do you know where all the guards are set up?" 

"Yeah, in fact before I left Mr.Kim sent a schedule telling us staff members where were suppose to be and when but he also sent out a map of the whole church to show us our positions. Elbert shows them his phone and the map.

"Perfect. We can go off of this then." Yoongi said.

" Alright there will be guards at the front, side, and back of the church."

"We can handle them," Namjoon said. Him, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin would take care of all the guards.

"Good. then we'll need a diver and someone to keep Mr.Kim away." 

"We'll do that!" Ms.Kim said. Elbert would dive them there, then just in case, Mr.Kim tried anything Elbert would handle it.

"Awesome and last but not least, Lisa all you have to do is walk in there and get Jennie back." Rose finally said.

"That's what I plan to do," Lisa said.

"I have something else up my sleeves just in case this doesn't work out so trust me," Rose said. "We all clear?"

"Yes!" They all replied.

(Meanwhile with Jennie)

"It's almost time," Mr.Kim said.

"I-I won't...m-marry him." Jennie let out in a weak frail voice.

"You don't have a f*cking choice b*tch!" Mr.Kim snapped at her. "No one is coming to save you! YOU WILL MARRY KIA!" Mr.Kim slap Jennie across her face but she refused to shed any tears. She had to be strong, not just for herself but also for Lisa. She knew Lisa was coming for her. She knew it.

"I-I f*cking hate you, o-old man!" Jennie yelled. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!"

"SHUT UP!" Mr.Kim slap her again. "You nothing more than a dirty sl*t. You should be thankful that Kai loves you so much cause if he didn't love you and if he didn't want to marry you so f*cking bad I would have beaten the living sh*t out of you after that gay bullsh*t you pulled!" Mr.Kim said. "When Kai marries you we get his company and lots of money too. This is perfect." Jennie laughs dryly. "What's so funny girl?!"

"Wow...money. Be honest...that's the only reason why you're doing this, isn't it? W-when I ask that day i-in the limo i-if you really loved me, I-I knew that was a f*cking lie. Cause your nothing more than a greedy b*tch!" Jennie yelled t him. Jennie laughs again while her father clenches his fist in front of her in pure anger. " Some good f*cking father you are." When Jennie said that Mr.Kim felt a huge pain in his chest for the first time in his life. "I-I wish...I could change m-my DNA, s-so I wouldn't have a f*ck up dad l-like you. I-in fact, having no dad, would have been a hella lot better t-than having an abusive, controlling, sexist, rapist, gold-digging father like you!" 

"Shut up." Was all Mr.Kim sid before walking out of the basement leaving her there.