Lisa (pt.1)

(Jennie pov)

I ran to the park as fast as I could. I tried to hold back the tears but they just wouldn't stop. Once I got to the park I took out my phone from my school jacket pocket and text Lisa.

_________________

Kitten❤: LISA COME 2 THE PARK

Baby😘: what's up wrong??

Kitten❤: I'll tell u just please come to the park!

Baby😘: I'm coming kitten

__________________

I sit down in one of the swings and wipe my tears while I wait for Lisa to come.

( 15 minutes later)

I can see Lisa running towards me. "LISA!" I quickly jump into her arms and start to cry more. Lisa holds me tightly and strokes my hair while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Sshhh, I'm here baby, I'm here." She said softly. God, I love her voice.

(10 minutes later)

After crying for about 10 minutes straight, I finally stop and we sit down on a nearby bench to talk. "What happened baby?" Lisa asks.

"I-I..." I feel my heart clench and my throat tightened.

"Jennie...please tell me, baby. Please." Lisa begged. I took a deep breath and look down at the ground. If I look at her I knew I would cry.

"Kai called when I was at school and ask if he could take me out this Saturday... a-and my dad he-said y-yes," I told her. I could feel the hot tears come out if my eyes. I look at Lisa but...I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She just stared at me

"I-it's okay baby, th-there's always next time." My heart hurt. I quickly got angry and upset.

"NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS LISA! Y-your the love and light of my life b-but yet here...I am treating y-you so badly and you're taking it! Lisa yell at me! Tell how disappointed you are of me! PLEASE STOP PRETENDING THAT THIS IS OKAY!" I yelled at her. I could see that I took her by surprise. Lisa didn't say anything. I release my balled-up fist. "We...we should b-break up," I said.

"W-what?!" Lisa said.

"Lisa...this isn't going to work. E-everything is falling apart. I-I can't be with you n-not as long as my father is around. I-I love you, I-I really do b-but I don't want to hurt you anymore so I-I...I think this is for the best! G-goodbye Lisa!" I quickly get up and was about to run away but before I could Lisa stop me. "L-Lisa let go..."

"I won't."

"L-let go..." I started to cry again.

"No."

"L-Lisa...c-can't you see how hard this is?!" The moment I said that Lisa pulls me close to her body and wraps her other hand around my waist while still holding my hand.

"CAN'T  YOU SEE HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME TOO?!" She yelled at me. "IT'S SO FUCKING HARD JENNIE BUT I'LL BE DAMN IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO LET YOU GO LIKE THAT!" Her grip tightens around my arm more. " I love you, Jennie, that's why even if it kills me I'm willing to do whatever the hell it takes to keep you. This Kai guy only makes me want you more. I won't let you go! I won't!" Lisa locks lips with me. This kiss was overpowering and dominant. I tried to resist and get out of her hold but it was no use I melted into her powerful and lustful kiss. I wanted her, I needed her. She was my life, my everything but...my father. We pulled away from each other and lock eyes. "No one and I mean NO ONE, is going to keep me away from you. I don't care how many of them I have to beat up Jennie, I won't stop until your mine." I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks once again.

"Oh, Lisa...I love you." I said and kiss her. She wraps both her arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around her neck kissing her slowly, softly, and passionately. The taste of her sweet lips against mine made my body race.

"JENNIE!" I and Lisa quickly pulled away and look at the person who called my name. It was my father! His face showed nothing but anger. He waltzes right up to me and Lisa. Lisa tried to protect me but he slaps her and pushes her down to the floor.

"LISA!" I yelled out as my dad stomp on her. "STOP! STOP!" I push my dad off of her but before I could help her...

"YOUR COMING WITH ME!" He grabs me by my arm and starts to drag me to his limo.

"LET GO! STOP!" I try to get out of his strong and abusive grip but I couldn't he shoves me in the car harshly and before I could get out the limo speeds away.

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to indyindu22 for this idea. I've decided to split your idea up into 3 chapters. Meaning that there will actually be 4 more collab chapters, the next chapter is the second part of this. I swear this will make more sense in the future but thank you. Love you 😘