Secrets Revealed

Who knew that when i woke up this morning everything i knew and thought about the people i know would be thrown out the window.

It all started when i was on my way to school on my bike, i spotted a ratty old book on the ground so i stopped to picked it up to see if there was a name on it to return, but there was no name so i put it into my back pack and continued on my way to school.

Throughout the day i had completely forgotten about the book, that is until i got home and went to empty my bag and spotted it. I know i shouldnt snoop into things that arn't mine but im seriously curious as to what this book is and who it belongs to, so with that in mind i grabbed the book and jumped into bed and opened the cover to the first page and read the first line.

Dear Diary....

I snapped the book shut as soon as i read those two words, nope nope nope im not reading somebodies diary, i'd be pissed if someone read mine.

What should i do with it? I have no idea who it belongs to theres no name or anything, its not like i would ever find out who it belongs to if i read it right? so what have i got to loose? i opened the book back up and started reading again.

Dear Diary,

Jesus christ why do i have to have a diary in the first place? i don't have an anger issue people just piss me off sometimes i cant help voicing what i think.

That stupid theropist told me to think of something that calms me down or only hang out with people that i like but the one girl i like doesnt even know i excist, what would someone as beautiful as her do with someone like me. Aaaaahhh i don't even know her name its so frustrating.

I can talk to any girl, anytime, and they always pretty much open there legs for me then and there, but when it comes to this girl i swear i go numb at the knees, my god i'm turning into a chick, this diary shit is messing with my head.

Hmm now i wonder who this belongs to and who this mistery girl is i know i shouldnt keep reading but im really interested, i whonder if he finds out the girls name and gets the courage to talk to her, welp only one way to find out...