Vlogs

Peter Parker was a vlogger. A popular one that is showing his daily life. Though he tried not to show his tower life. 

That is until a few of the people at the tower found his channel and started asking him to vlog the tower. Tony overheard and said it was an excellent idea and would make sure Peter would see to the request.

So there Peter was holding his camera walking into the tower, everyone was aware of Peter filming for his channel as Tony told them. "So this is the place I intern at. Stark freaking Tower. Now some of the workers found my channel and asked for me to film, and I was allowed by higher-ups to film. It also allows people who are thinking of interning or working here a chance to see what it is like."

Peter slid his badge, and FRIDAY said, "Hello Mr.Parker, the boss wants to make sure you come to his labs today as you didn't go yesterday."

"Ok, FRIDAY. That's FRIDAY the AI running through the tower; she is the reason not many security guards are at the scanners. There would be more on a tour day or press conference for safety reasons, obviously." Peter said to his camera, going into the elevator. "FRI, floor 17." 

 Once Peter got there, one of the interns grabbed his camera, "HI Старкс детский vlog!"

"Irene!" Peter grabbed the camera, "as you can see, the labs are quite hectic. But they are entertaining." Just as he said that an explosion went off in the background. "I'll see you on the next floor, bye!" Peter set his camera down and went to the source of the explosion.

When Peter had the camera once again, he had some chared parts of his shirt, though, "We will be jumping up to the med bay because I burned myself. FRI?"

"heading to the med bay Mr.Parker."

"So all the people in the tower working on possibly explosive stuff or practically anyone because things get blown up a lot." When Peter stepped in the med bay, he went to a medical bed.

Bruce walked over and was holding bandages and some ointment. "Run it under cold water thank god it's not that bad."

Peter then appeared with a bandage on his hand. "Umm, so at the moment, boss is running after me so like he might come at any minute." In the corner, you could see tony creeping up on Peter. Just as Peter looked back, Tony tackled him, and the video cut out.

I know I'm annoying, but some of yall don't read A/Ns, so yeah, follow my Instagram beanz541.

Signing off, Beanz500