Camp (part 2 of Language)

I'm sorry for the wait, and just, so you guys know this is a cross between Percy Jackson and Marvel. It will have spoilers for Percy Jackson and HoO trials of Apollo do not exist in my mind after what has happened *sheds tear* anyway onto the story.

Peter ran up to Tony's lab. "Hey, Mr.Stark?"

Tony turned around and smiled at Peter, "Hey kid, whatcha need?"

"Okay, so there is this summer camp I go to for a few weeks. I just wanted to let you know since I won't be out as Spider-Man or for any missions." Peter said, shifting his backpack onto his other shoulder.

"That's fine kid go have fun I'll alert you only if we really need you," Tony said, Peter smiled great fully and skipped out of the room.

——

Peter ran back into Tony's lab later on that day, "Aunt May can't bring me to the camp so I guess I can't go."

"Me or one of the avengers could bring you." Tony offered.

"Well, you can't, Tony." Pepper walked in, "I'm sorry, but you have a mandatory trip for this week and next week. No, you can not skip it."

"It's okay Mr.Stark I'll have Thor bring me I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner! Bye, Mr.Stark, Bye, Pepper!" Peter then flew out of the room as if he had flying shoes on.

——-

Thor was happy to bring Peter, so once Peter had his bags, they flew to Camp Half-blood. He loved the view knowing that the mist would cover them he smiled. Now Peter was back into the demi-god world.

Soon they made it to camp Peter and Thor walked through the barrier and Peter led him to the big house. Peter saw all the new and old faces, some recognized him and waved.

They went inside and found Chiron working on papers, "hi Chiron." Chitons head lifted fast and saw Peter.

"Peter! My boy! How great it is to see you and oh my." Chiron bowed in-front of Thor, "Thor how nice it is to meet you."

"You too! I just came to drop Peter off, his aunt couldn't take him and neither could his father." Thor smiled.

Chiron looked at Peter surprised about a father, "Thor he isn't really my- ya know whatever Bruce is probably looking for you."

"Ahh yes bye Chiron man of spiders." Thor then flew away, with his hammer dragging him.

"Father? And man of spiders?" Chiron questioned.

"Long story I'll tell you later, I'm gonna go find Annie." Peter then ran out and to the beach, she would probably be with Percy.

Once he made it to the beach he saw her honey blonde hair with six other people but he didn't care about those other people, he only cared about his sister. "Annie!"

Annabeth turned her head and saw Peter, "Peter!" She got up and ran to him they crashed together hugging. "Gods where were you."

"Out with my aunt and uncle. Also happy birthday!" Peter smiled slightly pulling away. He examined her face she had scars littered across her face but so did he.

She the found the scar on his cheek, her fingers grazed it and he flinched. "What the hades happened."

"Nothing now who are these people?" Peter asked changing the subject he would talk to her later about it.

"The seven of the prophecy they can introduce themselves and just so you know Roman gods are real. So are-" Annabeth was then cut off by Peter.

"Norse and Egyptian gods I know I encountered a few." Peter smiled.

"Peter! So good to see ya again." Percy smiled and Peters eyes lit up. They then did their complex handshake.

"You too Perce."

"I'm Jason, son of Jupiter."

"Piper daughter of Aphrodite."

"Leo so of Hephaestus."

"Hazel daughter of Pluto."

"Frank son of Mars legacy of Neptune."

"I'm Peter Parker, son of Athena and legacy of Hephaestus."

"Legacy?" Annabeth asked Peter.

"I found that out recently also I need to tell you a story." Peter smiled shyly but before he could finish he heard.

"PETER?!"

Peter turned around to find the boss ass bitch with curly hair named MJ staring at him, "MJ!?"

Will be a part 3!

Signing off, Beanz500