Sicko Mode

Endtroducin hasn't been heard from for a few days now, people always sent her messages, but she never responded. One day though, she typed.

Endtroducin: Shayyyyyyyyyyyy

Endtroducin: Kirrayyyyyyyyyy

Endtroducin: hellllllbbbbbbbb

Kirayfrosh: With what?

Shaythedragonslayer: ?

Endtroducin: Just come to my houseeeeee

Kiray flew over and saw shay waiting outside, which was odd. End usually greeted them at the door. "Hey shay, do you know what's up?" kiray asked, trying to land smoothly. Shay shrugged and replied "Dunno, I tried knocking and she didn't respond. Do you think shes here?".

Kiray tried knocking again.

No response.

"Do..... do you think we should get Mesh? Or should we try the back door?" Kiray asked. Preferably, they would get mesh since getting to her back door on her patio without getting hurt or falling in the lake it's over would be a pain. Shay seemed to think for a bit before responding with "Why don't we just check the window?".

When a quick peek revealed a mop of toffy hair in the bed, they gave a sigh of relief, before remembering something WAS wrong. End is a capable person if it didn't come to redstone, so her needing help for something not redstone relating was worrying at least.

They sucked up their pride and tried the back door. After falling for a bit they got in, and immediately felt cramped. Chest and shukers littered her already cramped house, contents thrown around. While they were wondering 'What the curse word happened?' End peeked her head down. "Hey guys..." her hair was ruffled beyond how it normally was, her eyes had visible bags, and her voice sounded congested beyond help.

"Oh jesus, end what happened" Kiray asked as she climbed up the ladder to end's raised bed platform. "Well, I got some ice for the item sorter, but i fell in, multiple times...." she put on some slippers from under her bed "I've been too sick to do anything for a bit now, and i ran out of materials for soup..... Can you help?".

After a quick trip to the nearby swamp from shay and Kiray, End managed to get to her crafting table to make it.

After her eating in silence for a bit, end went to her ender chest and grabbed a shulker "Here's your bloody ice Shay." but shay had a guilty expression on his face "You see.... Since you didnt come back for a while we got ice and the sorters done..... Sorry!"

Even when sick, endtroducins aim with a bow was impeccable. After having to re-grab their stuff before it despawned, they silently agreed to never send End for ice again in the future.