Part 3

You wake up to find yourself shackled to the wall again but that was not surprising. This will most likely be your life from now on. You suddenly hear soft crying nearby and when you looked to see who it is you saw something that made you pale, a bloody body of was once your friend, 5t3v32020. This made you want to throw up because he had cuts all over his body, bleeding from everywhere, laying there in a puddle of his blood. You wondered how did Katrina know where he lived. You could hear a slight mumble from him.

5t3v32020: Y/N, Help me Please. If you can hear me and are able to escape, help me before that bitch kills me.

You: I can hear you but I do not think I can help you because I am chained to the wall also. But do not lose hope.

Katrina: 5t3v32020, do not listen to my delusional brother because I will murder you anyway. 

Katrina then walks over to a table full of her many tools of torture and grabs two items, a branding iron, and a knife. After she grabbed them, she walked over to 5t3v32020 and proceeded to mark him with the branding iron. All you could hear was his cries of pain and that made you sick to your stomach.

2 hours later

5t3v32020 was just a bloody mess now and could barely breathe. You started to cry when you heard the voice of the demoness herself...

Katrina: HA HA HA HA HA HA! Now that was as fun as hurting you but since he is no use to me now, I will have to kill him.

You: NO! PLEASE DON'T! He is my only friend.

Katrina: Oh... Then this will be much more satisfying for me.

Katrina walks over to 5t3v32020 and picks up his head so she could show you his face. Then she grabbed a knife nearby and put it to 5t3v32020 throat. 5t3v32020 was awake now and was pleading you to help him.

5t3v32020: Please help me Y/N! Don't let me di-

Your friend was not able to finish his sentence because Katrina sliced his throat with the sharp knife she had. After she did that, she threw his body on the ground in front of you. You watched in horror as you saw your friend try to keep himself from dying by putting his hand over his throat. In a matter of seconds, your best friend lays there like a lifeless heap. His right hand was covered with his blood. You then cried at the horror. 

Katrina: You will start school tomorrow and will not tell anyone about what happened here because if you do not, then I will have to punish you again until you stop remembering him. And I do not care if our nurse likes you or loves you as long as she is able to heal you. Understand?

You: Yes ma'am.

Katrina: Good! Now goodnight, little brother.

Katrina then left you there in the dark with the lifeless body of someone who was your best friend for four years. You started to cry. 

2 minutes later

After what felt like forever, you started to drift into the darkness. Standing next to you was your best friend. He looked sad and pointed to the body. You wanted to hug him but you could not because he was just a vision. Darkness had enveloped you.

*End of Flashback*