Part 1

*Six Years Earlier*

You were 14, shy, and the perfect bully magnet. You are outside of your middle school (your choice) backed up into a wall. Sadly, it was after school so there was no teacher to help you. Well, no teacher liked you except the school nurse since your always there because of either your bully beat the shit out of you (because you always talk back to her), or because your teacher would staple your hand to the desk with a stapler, all because of your shyness. Now you have to face your bully. Not fun. 

You: K-Ka-Katrina g-go a-away.

Katrina: Now why would I do that? I just want to have fun with my younger step-brother. Now on your knees!

You: N-nn-no.

Katrina: *Punches you in the gut causing you to fall on your knees* Then I am going to teach you a lesson when you get home. You better be home in twenty minutes or else you have to deal with more than your lesson. Alright?

You: *in defeat* Yes.

Katrina: Good!

As Katrina leaves, you fall to the ground crying. It was not because she was going to harm you, but because she reminded you of your parent's death. Both gunned down during a bank robbery on June 10th, 2013. You were only 8 when that happened. They were police officers so it was clear that they were going to have to do something dangerous. What made it worse was that it was on the news. 'Ten officers were gunned down today at 10:45 am. Many of them had wives, husbands, or children, so it is a tragedy to hear. Luckily the assailants were arrested after two hours of gunfire. The dead officers would have been alive if the assailants didn't threaten the police (your choice) by yelling, that they were going to kill every citizen in here if the police were calling in the SWAT. The officers called off the SWAT because the needed to save the hostages. The officers could not fire back because the assailants had automatic rifles. We will miss the lost souls today.  Only six assailants were killed by a Chris (l/n) and a Sarah (l/n). Oh my goodness I am getting word that they were two of the ten officers gunned down. What makes it worse is that they were a happy, married couple.'  You stop your memory there and you look up to see your watch. It says 3:35 pm.

You: *SHIT!* Can't be late.

You stand up and rush down to your foster parent's house. It is only 30 minutes away. And you only have 5 minutes to get there so you run as your life depends on it, in which it does so run!

You: Why does this keep happening! *trips over something* OH SHIT! THUD!

You look up to see a beautiful woman in front of you. 

 3

 3...2...1... You realize it is the school nurse and she has bags from a sporting good store. You quickly get up.

You: I am so sorry Ms. Tracy! It is just that I did not see you there.

Ms. Tracy: It is alright. I am the one who should be apologizing because I stupidly put my bags in the middle of the sidewalk. Anyway, why were you running?

You seeing as you can't lose the trust of the one person that cares about you so you told her the truth.

You: I needed to get to my house because Katrina would be angry at me if I don't get there in time.

Ms. Tracy: What would Katrina do, if you were late?

You: Katrina would break my legs, torture me and so on. *Tears now formed in your eyes*

Ms. Tracy: Would you like me to drive you to my place so you don't have to worry about Katrina.

You: No, I don't need more punishment because of me not being there. But could you drop me off there?

Ms. Tracy: I will drop you off but be safe when you get there.

You: Alright, I will.

Ms. Tracy knew where you lived because she had your address on the school record because you were in her office every other day. You got there too late since you have 10 minutes left. You did not have a backpack because your sister made you leave your stuff in your locker regardless of whether or not you had homework. Since your pants have pockets you always snuck in your homework and a couple of pencils. You stepped out of the car.

You: Bye Ms. Tracy!

Ms. Tracy: Bye Y/N!

She starts to drive off as you walk into hell. You saw it was dark so maybe Katrina went to bed. That would be good but unlikely since it is only 3:51 pm.

You: I am so dead...

Katrina: No, more like getting tortured.

You turn around to see Katrina stepping out of the shadows holding a gag. You try to act brave so you say this...

You:  FUCK YOU! I do not want to be tortured by you anymore! Leave me alone Katrina!

Katrina walks over to you and easily towers over you. So you shrink down to her satisfaction

Katrina: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT! *Grabbing your throat*

You: I said, FUCK YOU! *spitting in her face*

Katrina: OH! YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT!

She throws you into a wall causing much pain all over your body. A sudden wave of unconsciousness envelops you. You then blackout.

Katrina: *In a sweet voice that fools no one* Nighty night Y/N.