My Hero

Here is another story.. It's on Shekhar and Raglak .. Hopefully you will like it..

I read something similar few years ago and it stuck with me and I got this Idea.. So won't take the credit.. Although story is completely mine but the basic idea I got from some other story.. Some of the scenes are still etched in my mind so I incorporated some of it in style of this story..especially in the start..

I read a lot of stories ,used to watch a lot of tv shows and movies and thus I keep getting ideas from it.. And therefore some of the things that you read in my stories might sound dramatic and cliche.. I have grown up watching itv shows.. So I take inspiration from it.. 😌

Anyways this has nothing to do with the show. So please don't judge characters on the basis of the show....

.
.
.
.

Phone rings continuously disturbing Shekhar's sleep..

He picks it up in irritation..

Shekhar - What nonsense?? Who the hell calls at this time..

After hearing what the person on other line said he gets up in shock..

Shekhar - WHAT?? WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPOUTING..??

.........

Shekhar - IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE..??

Hearing the next thing Shekhar eyes widen in shock..

Shekhar - What??? Ja.... Janki??

He gets up and start taking out his suit from his wardrobe in hurry..

Shekhar -  You guys better be serious.. If I got to know that this is some kind of misunderstanding I will not spare you.. You better keep it in mind..

.
.
.
.
Shekhar'a flight lands and he reaches the address he was given..

It was of a child care centre..

An attendant takes him towards a room..

Shekhar peeks inside a saw a little girl of about 8 - 9 years sitting on the small bed with her back facing towards the door..

Well.. If what he had been told is correct then he knows her age..

She is 9 years old..

Attendant - There she is.. Actually she has been in a traumatic with the incident.. She had hardly said anything and laways remains silent.. Do you want to meet her.. ??

Shekhar's eyes were stuck on that little girl's back..

Shekhar - Later...

He turns to the attendant..

Shekhar - I will do all the investigations and formalities first.. I need to be sure before doing anything.. Now show me the things that had made you guys to compel me to disturb my life like this..

Attendant wasn't very pleased with his attitude and his nonchalant behaviour towards the situation but he kept quiet..

Attendant - Please follow me..

Shekhar follows that attendant towards a cabin where another person was sitting in a chair..

Must be the manager or warden or whatever they call it..

He hands over a file and an envelope and a bag containing some other things..

Shekhar opens the file..

On the first page he saw..

Name - Ragini Goenka

Father's Name - Mr. Manish Goenka