Part 7

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors.. Enjoy..

.
.
.
.

Lucky looks at her hesitatingly..

Lucky - Ragini.. I..

Ragini smiles and puts her hand on his..

Ragini - It's alright.. As I said you don't need to feel pressurized.. If and when you want to share, you can do it and even if you don't, it's ok.. Everyone has their reason for their secrets, you must also have some reason .. It doesn't change anything between us.. We still are friends.. Ok..

Lucky smiles tearfully and suddenly hugs her.. She gets slightly startled by the sudden hug but smiles and hugs him back..

Lucky - Ragini... You.. You are amazing..

Ragini (patting his back) - I know.. But I don't mind hearing it from time to time..

Lucky chuckles and breaks the hug looking at her..

Lucky (wiping his tears) - come on now.. Let's have something..

Ragini - No lucky.. Please..

Lucky - I understand what you are feeling but you also have to understand that exerting yourself is not going to help.. If you want to look for your father, want to look after his business , then first you have to look after yourself.. Otherwise you will burn yourself out nad then you won't be able to do anything..

Ragini - But..

Lucky - Ok fine.. Just a little bit.. For me..

He forwards the spoon towards her and ragini takes the bite reluctantly....

Lucky - Hmm.. That's like my good girl..

Ragini (frowning) - I am not a kid..

Lucky - Then you should stop behaving like kid..

Ragini - Hawww... Lucky k bachche.. You..

She takes a pillow and start hittimg him with it while he tries to protect himself..

Like this they finish the food while fighting and laughing..

.
.
.
.
Next few days passed, ragini quite managed without further breakdowns or meltdowns.. She was busy with press conferences, interviews, meetings and what not..

Search for shekhar was going on full fledged but no result yet.. As dats passed, everyone hopes also started getting dim.. The only silver lining was that no body was found so there was still hope..

Ragini would wake up with strange flashes or to say nightmares regarding the car crash, things happening to shekhar and what not..

She just wanted to run away and cry like hell but she couldn't.. She didn't have that luxury.. She is responsible to look after many things..

Raginin- Dad.. Just come back once.. I will show you then..

There was a painting in shekhar' s room... An antique one worth a mamioth price..

Ragini simple removes it and exchnage it with some other painting..

Sharmishta and Ajay, another loyal manager of shekhar looks on wide eyes..

Ajay - Did you just throw away that antique painting worth of lakhs..?? It was  his favourite.. You know he would flip badly when he see this after returning..

Ragini (smirking slightlt) - Serves him right fir putting me through all this hell..

Don't know what but there was something in the way she said it that made sharmishta chuckle out..