13: USJ pt.2

You sighed and started climbing to the very top of the tree. "So I'm here and I need to get to the entrance... Wich means I have to go through the ruins." You sighed and tried to climb to the next tree to avoid being spotted by anyone. As you reached out to the tree branch next to you the pain in your side increased. "I gotta get there." You groaned as the pain consumed your whole entire side. "I have to get to Katsuki!" You exhaled as  you kept swinging and jumping from tree to tree.

You got the the border of the forest and climbed down the last tree. "There she is!!" A voice in the distance yelled. They must've followed me when I was in the trees!" You mentally cursed yourself as you started sprinting towards the border, when you looked down a division sperated both segments. You looked back and noticed they got closer and closer. Without hesitation you jumped to the other side. Only to slip and fall. Adrenaline rushed threw your vains as you rolled down you caught yourself on a lodge before cathing your breath and bagan climbing up.

"Let the other get her, we'll meet up with the others!" You sighed in relief as then slowly began retreating. As you got up you climbed the bar and pooped yourself down on the floor, adrenaline slowly wearing off causing your bones to ache so much more. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!?" You heard Bakugo's voice as he ran over to you. "Hey there..." You sighed as you closed your eyes. "Wake the fuck up old hag! Get up we need to get with the others!" You sighed and slowly lifted yourself up, your face turning into one of pain. "Calm down Bakugo, can't you see she's in pain." You opened your eyes to see Kirishima. You send him a week smile before you spoke. "He may act like this but I know that he cares... nice to see you guys are okay."

"We should start heading back-" You were cut off short when you felt Bakugo lift you up like a rag doll. "Let's go." He said as he carried you. You stated at Kirishima causing him to shrug and walk along with Bakugo. "Did you two do all this?" You asked as you looked at the bodies of knocked out villains scaterd along the floor.

"Yeah, those assholes deserved it." You nephew grunted You were about to speak up when you heard someone some in. It was All Might. "He's here!" You exclaimed causing Bakugo and kirishima to turn around. "Oh yeah! These villains don't stand a chance against us now!" Kirishima fist bumped the air making you smile. You watched from a distance as All Might joined that fight, knocking down some low level villains.

"Let's got down there." Bakugo exclaimed as he saw Izuku and Tsuyu heading up. "Bakugo no! We have to go back up!" You exclaimed as he put you down. "No you need to get up there! Unlike you I'm fine trust me Y/N, I got this!" He talked back with determination in his eyes. "Get her to grapehead, I'm going to help." Bakugo told Kirishima as he left sprinting towards a traped All Might. Just as Kirishima was about to pick you up you stoped him.

"Go with him, make sure he doesn't get himself in trouble." You held Kirishima's hand before he nodded. "You can count on me!" He smiled before chasing after Bakugo. You nodded and slowly lifted yourself up to catch up with Tsuyu and Mineta. "Miss Y/N! Are you alright!" Mineta exclaimed as he saw you walking towards them. You were close to reaching them when you collapsed. Tsuyu came towards you leaving Mineta with Aizawa. "Hey why'd I get Mr.Aizawa!!!" He complained as you blacked out.

When you finally woke up you were greeted with bright lights shining down on your eyes. "Where am I?" You ask as you tried to sit up from the bed only to be stricked by a wave of pain. "I wouldn't move much if I were you." You looked around to see recovery girl sitting in a swivel chair.

"What happened?" You asked as you placed your head back down on the pillow. "You blacked out, your body was put in too much pain that it shut itself down. You managed to break four ribs and get a concussion." She got of her chair and made her way towards your bed. She kissed your forehead making most of the pain go away. "Thank you for healing me but how is everyo-" A loud bang interrupted you. You both looked at the door and saw Bakugo.

"WHAT THE FUCK YA OLD HAG YOU HAD ME WORRIED! HERE I THOUGHT YOU COULD BE DEAD!" He yelled as he stopped his way over to your bed causing recovery girls to scowl. "Behave yourself young man, she needs to rest." She proceeded to smack him upside the head causing you to smile. "Are you alright?" You asked him the fire in his eyes died down.

"Your the one that's here and not me so don't worry." He growled and held your hand for a second. "I'll be outside, come out when you feel better." He stepped away and closed the door behind him.

What happened today was more than just an attack, someone is out there waiting and planing there next move, and they didn't care if a couple of kids died. They were ruthless and determined, that would do anything and everything to reach there final goal. Today was proof of that and you would be damned if you let what happened today repeat itself. You wanted to become stronger to protect not only yourself but the people around you, you had to and just like the kids in class 1-A you finally understood what it meant to fight a villain, and just like those kids you wanted to become something more than just an everyday person, you wanted to become a hero.

This marks the end of season one.
Season two will start in four weeks.