CH2

"PROFESSOR BURNET'S PREGNANT?!" Olivia shrieked. "YAAAAAAY!" She took a moment to catch her breath before continuing. "I love babies! I have to make some baby clothes for the shower!"
Lana, Lillie, and Mallow just stared. Olivia always got too excited too fast.
"Do you know the gender yet?! I can't wait to see the baby!"
"Olivia..." Mallow sighed. "Burnet's not very far into her pregnancy yet. It's going to be a while before we can find out the gender."
"Oh..." Olivia let her head fall for a moment before perking right back up. "But I can still help! What can I do for you, besides making some gifts?"
"Well," Lillie murmured, "can you help us organize the baby shower?"
"Are you kidding?!" Olivia squealed. "Of course I can!" She was bouncing around, unable to contain her excitement. "Okay, Olivia, calm down... So when is this baby shower?"
"I don't know," Lana told her, "but it's never too early to start preparing. We'll have to talk with the rest of the class about that."
"I understand. I'll still do whatever I can to help, though!"
From afar, a particular Poipole watched the conversation, giggling as it enjoyed a tasty berry. "Poi-pole!" it cheered. Stalking the humans was so much fun!