o n e

A POCKET SIZED PERSON IS 15 CM.

(i made it a little shorter than the first book. i hope you don't mind!)

🌱

"AAAHH!!!! DONGHYUCK!!!"

the loud voice from the tiny black haired male can be heard throughout the room.

the said boy hid behind yuyan's desk lamp and quietly giggled by himself, watching as the other frantically looking around trying to find him.

suddenly, the door opens revealing jaehyun. "what's going on here? i heard screaming." 

mark breathed heavily and rubbed his face in frustration. "i was taking a quick nap and then when i woke up, donghyuck drew on my face!!! HEEVENPUTHISNAMEONMYFREAKINGFOREHEAD-"

"okay okay mark please calm down." jaehyun said reassuringly and bent down to mark's height, who was standing on the desk.

before he could even speak again, he spotted a moving figure behind the lamp. he sighed. "donghyuck, please come out. i know you're behind the lamp. come on."

accepting his defeat, the rainbow haired male slowly stepped out of his hiding place.

mark's anger rose up again and tried to run to the younger, but was stopped by jaehyun picking him up with his shirt.

the man sighed again and brought the two boys downstairs.

"its early in the morning and you both are already fighting.."

🌱

meanwhile, yuyan and the other pocket sized boys are all in the kitchen, helping her out with preparing lunch.

"lucas! help me with these utensils!" chenle yelled from the other kitchen counter beside the utensil box. he couldn't carry all of these by himself, he was a small boy. literally.

lucas happily agreed and ran to the bridge connecting to the other counter. it was a small bridge fit for the eight boys to run across. it made their lives a whole lot easier instead of risking their lives trying to jump to it.

well, only donghyuck tried to jump over though. it resulted him in having a broken leg after and was rushed to the hospital, for pocket sized people.

the two chinese boys carefully carried the pair chopsticks and spoons for yuyan and jaehyun. their utensils were their size so it wasn't needed for them to do that.

meanwhile, a certain pink haired boy pushed a glass cup for the couple. the cup was taller and bigger than him so he was struggling a little.

"need help nana?"

jeno appeared beside him and smiled, showing his signature eye smile. not waiting for his answer, the smiley boy pushed the cup along with jaemin and made the whole process much easier. repeating it again for the other glass cup too.

the dimple boy finally arrived at the dining table to see it full of food. he smiled widely at the girl who was preparing them. with the help of the other boys too.

jaehyun put mark and donghyuck down, a far distance between them two since he didn't want mark attacking the tanned male while lunch time. it happened once before when donghyuck accidentally run over his small guitar while driving their mini car around the house.

yuyan saw his husband and planted a small kiss on his cheeks. "they're fighting again." he said and sighed, glancing at the table where the two boys are.