Chapter 2

The Next Day...

The party was from 10:00 am- 12:00 am. Draco and Apple arrived at Zabini Manor 30 minutes early. Draco sat down on the sofa next to Blaise, and Apple being her kind self decided to help the house elf set up the party.

" So did you hear there's going to be a new girl in 6th year?" Blaise asked Draco.

" No ,but aren't there new students every year? " Draco replied.

" Well yes, but this new girl has been living with the Parkinsons for the past year and she's been homeschooled, but this year she is coming to Hogwarts" Blaise answers Draco's Question.

" Do you know why she's been homeschooled all this time?" Draco asked Blaise.

" Uh..Yeah...Um... I'm not supposed to tell anyone but the reason why is hilarious." Blaise said.

" So the girl is coming to this party. Anyway, the reason why this is hilarious is because if you've ever noticed, there's a magical apple tree near the Hogwarts ground and it grows different kinds of Apples..." Blaise continued on.

Draco was listening but when Blaise said magical apple tree he couldn't be talking the one he sat under when he wanted some peace and quiet. No Blaise couldn't be talking about the one he found Apple under.

" Well the new girl apparently used to be a " MaGiCaL ApPlE" acording to Parkinson who talks a bit too much" Blaise said while smiling.

Apple had Heard everything. Apple gasped when she heard the things Blaise had said, she couldn't believe it! She had a sister? A sister that was coming to this party?

Draco looked at her to see her in shock.

"Woah, Apple you alright? You look as if you've seen a ghost." Blaise jokingly asked Apple.