Chapter 1

One Year Later...

Draco and Apple were practicing Quidditch in Draco backyard at Malfoy Manor. Draco seeker for slytherin and Apple plays Chaser for Hufflepuff. So they help each other and give feedback and Advice. Both of them zooming on Nimbus 2001's. The Nimbus 2001 was one of the fastest fastest racing brooms until the firebolt came out. The broom is black and slick. When they were done practicing they hopped off their brooms.

" Amazing job!" they said to each other.

They exchanged tips for Quidditch and corrected each other's mistakes. They both walked into Draco's house. The Malfoy's owls swooped down with letters that looked the same and knocked loudly on the window. Inside the letters were a list of school supplies and books for the upcoming school year. There was another letter left for Apple. Apple looked at Draco as she opened the Envelope . Inside was a letter and a ... Prefect badge.

"Congratulations Apple!" Draco cheered with joy.

" What the... I can't believe it!!" Apple shouted out loud.

She couldn't believe it. She was made a Prefect.

" Well I guess I made a good impression on your head of house." Draco jokes.

Apple giggled.

Hufflepuff's head of house was Professor Sprout. Professor Sprout is also the herbology professor.

" But.. I've only been to Hogwarts for one year." Apple continues on, looking down.

"We have one more letter, it's from Blaise." Draco said.

"Well I guess we might as well read it." Apple said.

Reading the Letter..

Dear Draco Malfoy and Apple Green,

I am proud to invite you both to Zabini manor for an extremely formal back-to-school party. If you don't mind, it is really recommended to dress in fancy attire. If your owl gave you this invitation to this party you should be receiving it today, which is exactly a week before school starts. There will be music, food, and Drinks provided. If you have any questions, please send a letter to the address on the envelope.

Yours, The Zabini Family

" We're being invited to a party" Draco told Apple.

" The party is tomorrow" Draco continues while he continues to read the invitations.

"... and we have to dress nicely." Draco says as he finished reading the letter.

Draco Being Draco, had tons of fancy attire. He had all different kinds of dress robes . Apple on the other hand, owned one dress gown, which was the one she wore last year to the Annual Valentine's Ball.

" I only have one gown, and this is a party not a ball...." Apple said in a worried tone.

" Don't you worry." Draco reassured her.

I had mum and dad stop at Twilfitt and Tattings to get you more robes, shirts, skirts, pants,dresses, and gowns." Draco said with a grin on his face.

"Thank you Draco." Apple thanked Draco.

Draco started to grin even wider.

Later that day...

Lucius and Narcissa came back with clothes for Apple. Apple thanked them and picked out a dress. The dress was white on the top and skirt part of the dress was neptune green. The shoes she chose were white dress shoes.

Draco was going to wear a white button up shirt with a black and white striped and black dress pants, and the shoes he was going to wear were black dress shoes with black socks.