Beginnings

Y/n pov

It was cold, snowy and dark. I was on my way home because the news said there was a snowstorm coming and I had to get home fast, before it struck. The wind was strong, it was tossing me back and forth. I had just came from the store and bought some food, water, hand warmers all the good stuff. Now for a 14 yr old, you're probably wondering what's it like being alone...well...It's pretty lonely. It's nice to have peace and quiet for some days, but you'll get lonely after a few months. I never knew my parents, since they died the day I was born. Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I was almost home...finally, when I heard some trash cans roll away in a alleyway. My necklace glowed red, like a flashlight. "Hello?" I called out. "Who's there?" I asked. "You gonna come out or am I gonna have to go in?" I said, making a gun appear in my hands.

 "You gonna come out or am I gonna have to go in?" I said, making a gun appear in my hands

'Looks like I'm gonna go in.' I thought. As I walked closer, I saw a figure run across super fast, but I shot them in the leg, causing them to scream in pain. It sounded like a male. I turned the corner...to see two teens.(Yes, they are teens in this story. Mario is 17 and Luigi is 15). They looked scared, but...why did they have mustaches? I shook my head to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but they were really there. I lowered my gun, slowly. I saw the teen in green, his leg was bleeding. I dropped my gun and ran to them, before I saw the sky turn red. 'Oh god, the storm!' I thought. I picked the teen. "Let's go, now, before it hits us!" I yelled, over the roaring wind. We took off running. I could barely see anything in the snow. I made it home but..."Mario? Mario?!" The teen yelled. I looked behind me and....he was gone! I set teen on the porch. "Stay here okay? Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back!" I said, giving him a wand. "This'll keep you warm a bit okay?" I said, running off to find Mario.

 "This'll keep you warm a bit okay?" I said, running off to find Mario

"Mario! MARIO!!" I called out. "HELP ME!!" I heard him yell. I made my way through the storm and found him on the edge of the bridge. He was holding on for dear life, but since the rails were frozen and it was slippery, plus he had gloves on, that made it worse. He slipped...but I grabbed him before he could really fall. "I GOTCHA!!" I yelled. "DON'T LET ME GO!!" He cried. "..I can't and won't let go." I said, as I pulled him back up, but I began to slip to, just then..I fell off the edge with him! "NNOOOOOO!!" I yelled. I grabbed him and pulled him close. I braced for impact....but It never came. I opened my eyes and saw a cyan glow around us. We were being pulled back up. When we were on the bridge...I saw him..with the wand. I then remembered my magic was connected with all wands. So if I'm in danger, the wand will take the person holding it and take them to where I am. "MARIO!!" He cried. "LUIGI!!" Mario said, as they hugged each other and cried. I smiled, but it faded when I saw the blood red sky. "Let's get outta here." I said, grabbing my wand and grabbing their hands and running back home.

We made it back. I pulled out my key and opened the door.

 I pulled out my key and opened the door

(Choose one)

(This is where you live)

As soon as we got inside, I locked the door and looked outside. The storm was officially here. I heard crying. I turned around to see Luigi, holding his leg, crying. I went to him and placed my hand on the wound, he whimpered in pain. My hand turned red as I healed it. "Who...are you?" Mario asked. "My name is Y/n L/n. I'm 14 yrs old and I live alone." I said. They nodded. I sighed and wrapped up Mario's arm. "Where'd you guys come from?" I asked. "...We don't...remember, where we came from." Mario said. I looked at him, sternly. This was very serious, two teens...who didn't remember where the f*ck they came from...Oh boy. I sighed and gripped my necklace. "You guys can stay with me, until we find out where you came from." I said. Mario's eye lit up. "R-Really?" Luigi asked. "Psssh yeah, besides, It's lonely here and I could use some company." I said. They smiled and jumped for joy. "LET'SA G-OW!!!" They said. "OH! Yeah, you might wanna rest yourselves. Those wounds aren't that bad, but they are bad enough." I said.

This day...just got weird...fast.