[Part 5] Honeypie 3#

Scene inspo:

Jacks pic: insta post by @/jackykaspbrak

Song inspo: honeypie - Johnny Utah;
Rollin - Calvin Harris;
Rewind - Tontario

Story:

You had to giggle, still looking at Jacks hand in front of you. Slowly you decided to take his hand, standing up from your bed. Jack swung you around with a grin on his lips, which you made you laugh. As he stopped spinning you around, Jack grabbed your hands and started dancing, his hips swinging from side to side.

You giggled slightly at his silly movements but quickly went along, holding his hands and swinging your hips like a dancer in the 30s. While the two of you kept dancing, the songs on your playlist went by until one of your favorites came on. Honeypie by Johnny Utah. The song never failed to make you happy, just like now and Jack seemed to go along with your mood.

"Oh girl don't you stop, don't you stop 'till you get enough honey"

The lyrics went along with the atmosphere of your room, the two of you dancing like two brats. Jack started grinning brightly, making your heart jump out of a sudden. You seriously couldn't tell why but everytime you looked at Jack during the dance, you got goosebumps.

"Oh girl don't you stop
Tell your mom, girl and I won't stop it until you're my girl"

Jack spinned you around one more time, catching you from behind with both arms around you, a small chuckle escaping his mouth.  You could smell his hoodie, the scent of his deodorant, his perfume and of course Jack himself, it smelled surprisingly nice.

"And you can't stop that 'till you're my girl and I can't
Find out what you want, what you got, I got that honeypie come bite it"

Jacks hoodie was soft and the feeling of his arms around you made you feel comforted. You knew he was your friend, one of your best friends, but you could have never known, that being with a friend could feel this nice.

Going along with the mood, you let your guard down and closed your eyes, leaning your back slightly against Jack. The two of you now swinging from side to side together. The next songs started to go on and on but no matter what song it was, you and him didn't seemed to care. You had your own atmosphere, your own rhythm, regardless of the song.

Jacks POV

I could feel how (Y/N) leaned against me, her hair tickling my nose slightly but I didn't care at the moment. Holding her was like peace for me, the nice music in the background, all quiet outside, the moon shining from outside, the single dim light in her room. Leaning my head down, I could smell her shampoo in her hair, like a mix of cherrys and roses.

I nuzzled my nose into her hair, trying my best not to screw her two buns. Feeling the skin of her arms, it made me crave, I didn't know for what exactly but I wanted it. (Y/N)'s skin has always been soft but right now it felt wonderful, more than it ever did. Giving it a shot, I let my hands slowly slide down on her arms, reaching for her hands, trying to grab them gently.

My heart started racing, not knowing what to think. If she would grab my hand as well or if she would shove me away or start laughing. I didn't know.

As (Y/N) grabbed my hand as well, I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat. She intertwined our fingers, pulling me closer to her body. Her hands were a lot smaller than mine, it was cute as hell and I couldn't hide a little smile. Luckily I was facing her back or she would see a really, really goofy smile from me right now.

Out of a sudden I could hear (Y/N) giggle slightly. "What's so funny, dollface?" I asked quietly, leaning down to her ear, not wanting to ruin the mood completely. With another quiet giggle she answered me. "You're smiling. I can feel your lips on my head."

I had to smile even brighter. It was kinda funny that she even noticed that, even though her back was facing me. (Y/N) sighed quietly. I took it as a signal that she was relaxed and calm, probably getting tired slowly.

Without thinking beforehand, I picked up (Y/N) from behind, causing her to gasp and start laughing. "Dude, what are you doing?" I chuckled, throwing her slowly on the bed. She turned around, still laughing. "Bringing you to bed, dolly."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened for a second, her lips forming into smirk. "Oh, so you're that quick, huh? Doesn't like taking things slow?" Jesus, I didn't think she would say something like this. "Wha- no! Nononono! Geez girl that's not what I meant! I- I just-" My face started to heat up, (Y/N)'s dirty pun completely broke my mind.

Even worse was how she was laying on her bed, when she looked at me with this smirk after making the pun. (Y/N)'s tank top strap was slightly falling of her left shoulder. Leaning on her left elbow while her hips laid sideways on the sheets, her other hand resting smoothly on her waist. I could have sworn, another minute with this girl, in this pose, with this smirk on her super soft lips, and I'm gonna lose it.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I heard (Y/N) giggling slightly. "That was a joke, buddy. Calm down." Ignoring my awkward stuttering from before, I sighed, trying to hide my blush, and sat down on the bed beside (Y/N).

3rd person POV

You sat up, looking over to Jack beside you. His reaction gave you a slight aching in your chest but you couldn't really figure out why. You just made a slightly perverted joke, nothing to worry about, and yet his reaction was so quick and.. disliking. As if he suddenly thought about something disgusting.

You tried your best to shake the thoughts out of your mind, not wanting to ruin the whole mood. "You should go to sleep soon. It's already 2 in the morning, dolly." Jack said during the short moment of silence. A little surprised you looked at the time on your phone, it was really 2am.

"It's fine, I'm not that tired." You replied. Actually you really were a little tired but you didn't wanted to send Jack away now. You wanted to spend a little more time with him.

Jack gave you a look, you knew exactly what it meant. It meant he doesn't believe a word you just said and knew it was just an excuse. You chuckled at his silly face and Jack had to laugh too now, hiding his face with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Come on, dollface. We both know you're exhausted as hell." The boy said, trying his best to be serious. He didn't wanted you to be tired the next morning, you needed your sleep. "Buuut I don't wanna sleep jacky! I'm not that tired." You stated with a pout, letting yourself fall back on your bed, your arms crossed in front of your chest.

Jack just looked down at you, not very amused about his new nickname. "Well, you still gotta dolly." You shook your head at his response, still pouting. Wanting to stand up, you sat up, about to go away but Jack knew what you wanted to do. He started laughing, trying to hold you back on the bed.

The two of you stumbled upon each other, Jack trying to put you back in the bed and you not wanting to sleep yet. Suddenly you fell backwards back on the bed with Jack, him holding you down as he layed above you. You bursted out laughing at the silly fall and Jack did too. As you stopped laughing after a while, you started to realize the situation with Jack on top of you, holding your wrists above your head.

Your face heated up and out of nowhere you felt like the room temperature couldn't get any hotter now. The music was still playing quietly in the background, beside that, the only thing that could be heard, was the hard breathing of the two of you.

"H-Hey Jack.." You said quietly.

"Ye-Yeah..?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
(A/N) sooo I just got sick and idk yet when I'll be uploading a new chapter, better said, how long I'll need for a new chapter :,)

Hope you guys still enjoy the story so far ❤