4

jimin and hoseok stepped in through the doors of the infirmary and glanced at seokjin worriedly. "hyung... are you okay?" hoseok asked in concern. seokjin forced a smile and nodded. "yep. he's not as strong as he makes it out to be, he didn't hurt me too bad," he replied as he sat up further in the bed.

jimin looked at seokjin's black eye and slightly bruised jaw and growled. "that kid is just a little pest!" he exclaimed as he took the seat next to him. seokjin nodded in agreement and sighed.

hoseok cleared his throat and caught the other two's attention. "he's really sorry about it though, hyung. he was screaming and crying about how bad he felt," he pointed out which made seokjin smile. "at least his sorry, like genuinely sorry. i guess i can forgive him," he said and Hoseok smiled.

"your favourite two dongsaengs are here!" the trio turned to look at the doorway to see the two youngest of their friend group burst in with an ice pack and some food. "hey tae, hey guk," jimin greeted as he gave them both a small hug which was happily returned. "hey shorty," jeongguk snickered as he ruffled jimin's hazelnut hair. jimin scoffed and walked back over to seokjin.

"namjoon said that we have a project in music that requires us to get into groups of 5+ according to mr son," taehyung pointed out with a wide smile, causing the other occupants in the room to grin as well. "yes! We can call ourselves... bangtan sonyeondan!" seokjin exclaimed before wincing in pain.

the others ignored his suggestion and just looked at him in concern once again. "you okay, hyung?" jeongguk asked. seokjin nodded. "just... as long as i have no more confrontations with min yoongi, i'll be fine," he replied with a chuckle.

~~~

yoongi giggled to himself as he watched  littlest pet shop on his phone from his place on the school's isolated rooftop, sucking the tip of his thumb.

"s-she's silly..." he mumbled as he pointed at the panda who had fallen over whilst wearing a dress.

"is she now?" he heard someone speak from behind him. yoongi was startled by the sudden noise and was terrified of people finding out his secret. he was quick to turn and face the person only to find that it was his beloved girlfriend, chaeyoung.

"c-chae! i can explain!" yoongi gasped as he quickly locked his phone, causing the girl to giggle. "i never knew the school's bad boy would be a little~" she said as she took a seat next to yoongi whose eyes were widened in shock. "i'm not... just... um.." he desperately searched for an excuse only to find his mind blank. "oh yoonie, it's not like i'm going to tease you for it. it's quite adorable really," chaeyoung told him which made the boy twice as shocked.

chaeyoung booped his nose and ruffled his hair. "i'll take care of you if you want, yoon," chaeyoung offered, making yoongi's face light up. "you will? you don't think i'm weird or anything?" he questioned as he clutched her skirt. she shook her head and kissed his forehead. "i'll take care of you... i-if you accept what i'm about to tell you..."
she bargained as she played with the little's hair.

"what is it chae?"

she took a deep breath and looked down to make eye contact with her boyfriend. "yoongi, i'm a lesbian a-and i've been cheating on you with mina,"

idk if anyone told you this today but in case they haven't
i'm proud of you and i love you ^-^

idk if anyone told you this today but in case they haven't i'm proud of you and i love you ^-^

ngl me rn considering my birthday is in 10 days~