"Settle your things upstairs now for you guys to rest, that was a long drive."Pierce said and they all went to the second floor.

"Thin walls."The couple heard the kids utter as they settle their things in the master's bedroom.

"Looks like someone's not gonna have any in the next three days."Meryl teased and Pierce looked at her, annoyed.

"What do you want?The rooms are not sound proof, this is an old house."Meryl said when she saw what Pierce is doing which is the annoyed face.

"How about the pregnancy babe, when are we going to tell them?"Pierce asked softly and Meryl sat at the edge of the bed.

"At our last night, around the bon fire."Meryl answered and Pierce kneeled in front of her.

"Here's our tenth."Pierce whispered and the two of them chortled. He placed his hand on her abdomen and he kissed it.

"Hi baby, daddy's here. Hang in there okay?We'll see you in eight months."Pierce said softly and it made Meryl chortle.

"He or she will hang in there if daddy will take good care of mommy."Meryl uttered and Pierce looked at Meryl.

"Of course, I will take good care of mommy. Don't worry babe, I only have one project the rest of the year and all I'll do are my paintings."Pierce said and Meryl smiled.

"Mom, who's cooking tonight?"A voice asked from outside of the room and they are sure that--that's Grace.

"I thought Sanja's cooking?"Meryl asked.

"Oh okay, I'll tell her."Grace answered and they heard footsteps fading.

"We'll be hearing each other around the house for three days."Meryl uttered and Pierce buried his face on Meryl's chest.

"Ohh, no sex."Pierce whispered and Meryl started massaging his head.

"Cold showers."Meryl whispered on his ear and Pierce groaned.

"I can hear everyone running around the house."Meryl softly uttered.

"I can hear your heartbeat."Pierce said and Meryl chuckled.

"C'mon, let's help with the cooking."Meryl said and the two of them stood up.

They are all gathered in the kitchen but Meryl instructed the boys to stay outside of the work area because they know that they will just play around the kitchen.

"Mom, where are the beers?"Henry asked from the living room.

"You get the cooler first, the beers are in here."Meryl answered.

"Pops already did that."Henry said.

"Then just get it here. I am not your slave. I am not going to do everything for you guys."Meryl sudenly uttered and it made Henry's forehead crease.

"Mom, just chill. I am not saying anything."Henry retorted and Meryl heaved a deep sigh.

"I am chill."Meryl uttered and Henry just chortled.

"Mom, you okay?What's with the sudden outburst?"Mamie asked and Meryl just kept mum that made their curiosity arise.

"Girls' meeting after dinner."Grace whispered to Mamie, Louisa, and Sanja and they just agreed.

"Lou, can you cut some asparagus for me."Meryl suddenly uttered as she grab a pint of rocky road flavored ice cream.

"Do we have some brussel sprouts?I'm craving for it."Meryl said after a few moments and she grabbed the sliced asparagus from Louisa.