Thats why hes been more busier than usual. Why hes dissapearing.

Oh god.

Do i help or do i not?

Im panicking.

Am i weak?

What do i do?!

My thoughts were cut off before i bumped into someone, Coincidentally it was Dust. "You doing alright Artist? You look like you've seen a ghost." He smiled saying and i frowned.

'You dont need to worry about me.'

Those words were ringing over and over.

"Could... You go to the restrooms? I heard there was something going on in there."

He lifted an eyebrow warily "Uh, Is it necessary for me to go there?" He asked and i mentally slapped myself. Of course he wouldnt go.

But Blue's been my friend since 6th grade! I cant just leave him with a problem like this!

"Just... Go take a look for a minute or two. I heard Blue is in there"

I said and he perked up smiling "Oh? I wonder whats going on inside thats making even Blue curious." He started walking towards the restroom as i followed him.

Dust was really carefree right now, I dont know why to be exact.

He stopped infront of the restroom door before going in.

I followed him inside too afterwords.

"Eh? Ink, You trying to prank me? There isnt anything going on in here.....?" He said before he looked at the floor with me looking too.

It was Blue's scarf.

Dust eyed me wearily before asking "What really happend, Ink?" He asked and i tensed "Its Blue, I've noticed that something bad has been happening to him since last week, He always looked nervous and tense after certain classes." I finished and he grabbed Blue's scarf before looking at me then at the bathroom stall's doors.

He then kicked the first one down. Which suprised me a bit, Looking inside as it was empty.

Then the next one. Empty.

Next. Still empty.

Then Dust stopped "S-Something wrong?" I asked him before he pulled out his phone from his pocket tapping on it before putting it to his ear.

RING RING RING

Dust closed his phone and we both looked at the stall in the very corner.

Me and Him walked to infront of it and knocked before Dust spoke up "Blue? You in there?"

There was a small whimper before i saw Dust look down.

"Come on Blue, Your in there. Im seeing feet."

We heard a sniff, Then a reply "Yeah... Im here." Me and Dust sighed in relief before he knocks again "You mind coming out? I just want to talk to you."