Chapter II

Y/N PoV:
I sigh as I sit up in bed. I stand up and stretch before walking over to my wardrobe and getting dressed in one of my fancier outfits due to the meeting I have today.

 I stand up and stretch before walking over to my wardrobe and getting dressed in one of my fancier outfits due to the meeting I have today

I hear a knock on my bedroom's door. I close my wardrobe and walk over to the door. I open the door and see one of my guards, CZ 805 Bren A1, a T-Doll who recently transferred from G&K.

 I open the door and see one of my guards, CZ 805 Bren A1, a T-Doll who recently transferred from G&K

CZ: You ready to head to Vale, sir?

Y/N: Yes, are the Vespids and Guards ready and waiting at the helicopter?

CZ: Yep! Come on!

She says as she turns and starts walking as I follow close behind. We talk along the way to the helipad and soon arrive. I climb into the helicopter and help her up once I do. We sit down as the Guards and Vespids do so aswell. The helicopter lifts off and heads for Vale.

 The helicopter lifts off and heads for Vale

(Tis your helicopter^)

Timeskip, Third Person PoV:
The Sangvis Ferri helicopter approaches Beacon Academy, gaining the attention of many students. The teachers also become distracted by the approaching helicopter. Ozpin, Glynda, and Team RWBY can be seen waiting for the helicopter to land. The Helicopter begins descending, causing a massive gust of wind in the surrounding area. Ozpin, Glynda, and Team RWBY shield their eyes as the gust begins dying down. The helicopter touches down within a few minutes. The Vespids and Guards exfil first, securing the surroundings as Y/N and CZ climb out. CZ stands at ease next to Y/N.

Y/N: You wanted to speak with me, Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes, I wanted to ask you something, mister Ferrum.

Y/N: What is it, Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: What happened to Griffin and Kryuger? They stopped producing T-Dolls.

Y/N: We came to an agreement that ended our war, we'd stop attacking humans, and they'd transfer all Tactical Dolls to our command, hence why CZ here is one of my personal bodyguards.

CZ: Yo, what it do?

CZ says as Ozpin notices her. He sighs and nods.

Ozpin: Understandable, your war had been going on for quite some time with many casualties on both sides.

Y/N: Yes, hence why we decided to make peace. Also, may those four students behind you introduce themselves?

Ozpin: Team RWBY, please introduce yourselves to mister Ferrum here.

Ruby: Hi! My name is Ruby Rose!

Yang: Name's Yang Xiao-Long.

Blake: I'm Blake Belladonna.

Weiss: And I'm Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Y/N: A pleasure to meet you, Miss Schnee and Miss Belladonna. I cannot say the same for you, Miss Rose and Miss Xiao-Long.

Yang: Why not?

Y/N sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. CZ facepalms as all the Vespids do so aswell.

Guard #1: Man, you girls are dull.

Guard #2: I know, right?

Yang: What are you two talking about?!

Y/N: I guess you don't recognize me after all these years, dear sisters.

Y/N says as he stares them dead in the eyes, shocking them both. Yang steps forward, suddenly having all the Vespids aim at her, and CZ steps in-between Y/N and Yang.

CZ: Stay away from the Commander.

She says in a cold, heartless voice as she aims her gun at Yang while pulling her goggles down over her eyes. Y/N smiles, and puts his hand on CZ's shoulder.

Y/N: Come CZ, we should be heading back to the base now. Ozpin, if you ever need to talk again, you know where to find me.

Y/N says as he turns and walks back to the helicopter. CZ and the other SF Dolls follow him and embark the helicopter. Y/N tells the pilot to take them home. The Helicopter rotors begin spinning as the helicopter starts to rise off the ground, causing another strong gust of wind. Soon, the helicopter is airborne and heading back to the Sangvis Ferri headquarters.

______________________________________
Finally got around to making another chapter of this story. I've been trying to get multiple ideas done as stories, so I haven't been too focused on the stories I already had going, I'll probably work on another chapter for The Admiral from Another World soon, so look forward to that y'all! Also, I may or may not make a story where the reader is pretty much Kisaragi from Azur Lane, I mean, seriously, this lil neko is too dang precious!