Oh Annabeth.

I don't own da characters ~blue cupcake

Perseus here,

After two years of training,mother said I was ready,that all of the hard work and determination would pay off.
"They won't stand a chance."she said,smiling happily ."they think of you as a friend ,perseus ."she said,"but we must change how you look.."
With a wave of her hand,my clothes had changed for my usual type.to more of a hobo type..a bloody hobo that was beaten by gangsters in an alley.
"Show me how you will act."she said.and tilted my chin upward.
I inhaled,With startled look on my face.
"W-where am I?Is this camp?! Grover?!Nico?!Jason?!"I said.looking around,worriedly."hello?!w-where did I go?w-what happened?!"
Then I exhaled.
She clapped,"Beautiful ."she said.
"Thank you,mother,I was trained well."I said.
"Go,my dear,spread chaos into the world,so he can return."she said.and snapped.
I was surrounded with sunshine.blinding my eyes,Then heard a scream.
"PERCY?!YOUR ALIVE!!"I heard a boy shout,leo.."ANNABETH,COME QUICK!"
"W-where am I?l-leo W-what's going on?"I said.whipping my head around.
I think I know who anniebeth is...I think..nyx didn't mention her..she must be unimportant.
"PERCY!"I heard a boy said
"Jason,what happened?"I said.
I heard screaming and people surrounded me.
"percy!Percy!"they screamed,then I heard one voice,over the crowd.
"Percy?"a soft voice said...
I knew this voice..I know this person...Or at least I wanted to..
"Annabeth?"I questioned myself.
"Percy!"she said in response.
"Annabeth!"I said,pushing through the crowd.Not even knowing my own actions,She stood there,her gray eyes more startling than ever.I felt a rush of blood go to my head,as I got a glimpse of everything...
I was twelve:
"You drool when you sleep."
I was still twelve:
She nearly died...
I was thirteen:
"You didn't think I was dead?"
"Never."
I was Fourteen:
We had our first kiss.and I knew I had to come back to her.
I was sixteen:
And I almost lost her again.
I was Seventeen :
"Percy,Let go ,you can't hold us both."
"Never."
Then our parting words...the most recent of all,
"I love you."

Wether this would be all I ever remember,I'd be alright.All I needed to know,was her.her and only her.Gods,for once I didn't care about some stupid plan to overthrow the gods..she kissed me,which kinda started me..
"Annabeth..."I said.then remembered why I was here...I had to stay on track,and no girl could ruin that.
'Don't loose your focus my son,Or you all die' my mothers voice echoed through my head.
Will annabeth trust me once she knows?No..annabeth doesn't matter...she's just a bump in the road...a minor setback..I've gotta focus,on the plan.I've gotta bring chaos back.My head started to swim,the sun,annabeth,prophecies,all of these people,nyx,everything..it all burned,like i wanted to remember but I couldn't.i didn't even remember annebeth,I only remembered fragments.

It was all too much..then I kinda got wobbly and fainted.