Minor Setback to the Major Equation

I don't own percy jackson-blue cupcake.

I had never been good at math,even with my new given "immortality" ,I hated math,I thought,heck,it will be Super easy now!well,I was an idiot.

I thought Annabeth would,sorta kinda,not crowd my every move,because,how was I supposed to contact my mother?,I couldn't with her there!The worst part was,I wanted her there.Even though her,and every other idiot in this camp were my immortal-enemy,were just collateral damage,I couldn't wrap my head around it,I couldn't,then again,I guess my brain didn't get any bigger.
My mission was...what was my mission?Oh,wreak chaos.
I loosened the screws on all of the chariots,except the Hermes,~wink wink~ ,So they wouldn't think it was me,I put itching powder in everybody's clothes,except mine and the Hermes cabin,but I would fake itching,I put pink dye in the shampoo,except the hermes cabin,I could tolerate the hair...

But it wasn't enough..
'Think bigger than measly pranks,set something on fire' a voice whispered in my head
I raised an eyebrow,and wiggled it...I had a plan.then walked in a large group,and then swiftly,without anyone noticing,kicked the torch by the big house over,and walked along,holding hands with Annabeth,As we all headed to the bonfire.

A few minutes into the bonfire..this happened:
"Percy!come quickly ,we need to put the fire out!"Chiron asked.
"What?but we just got the bonfire going,"I said,stupidly,
"Not that fire!"he said,and grabbed my arm,lifting me as easily as a toddler.and tossed me near the lake,
Every.single.cabin,had caught fire,'Yes!'i thought to myself.
I motioned for water to spread over all the cabins,even though I knew it was way too late for anything to be salvaged...

Once I had finished I had to play dumb,I waddled to the remains of the Posiedon cabin.
"No...I just put a new fountain in there...."I said,"it was...so...sparkly...."
"MY PLANS!ALL OF MY ARCHITECTURE !"Annabeth said,"DAEDALUS' COMPUTER!"
Leo was going in all the still-hot cabins,grabbing whatever he could.The Aphrodite cabin were screaming and crying,"OUR SHOES!"But sadly,no one seemed no notice,nor suspect,their precious Percy Jackson.

Though I did burn the cabin to the ground,I did not mind,though I did have a new pair of shoes in there I was rather sad about loosing....and a box of candy....but it wouldn't mind,my mother would get me ALL the candy and shoes I wanted once I did as told.Annabeth prodded around in the Athena cabin,kicking the ashes,

"Where is it?Where is it?!"she screamed,and tore through sheets and clothes.
I gave up and decided I need to act more convincing,and strolled into the Poseidon cabin,and picked up the remains of a new unicorn pillow pet..
"NOOOOOOOO!"I screamed ,and fell to my knees dramatically."NOT PHIL!YOUR GONE TOO SOON!GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!BURN IN HADES PILLOW PET MURDERER !"
"It's okay percy,we all understand."Nico said,patting my back."I lost my knew death-star pyjama pants....."
"But...Phil.."I said,
"You gotta let him go ,man,he's in a better place now."nico said.