The Human Magnet

Max POV-

You know the weird phases of being a teenager? Some people get acne. Others have a change in there voice. Me? I get to stick to anything metal. METAL! 

Ok, so I might sound far fetched, but hear me out. Is it normal to wake up to your mother screaming at you because you won't get out of bed before you are late for a stupid dentist appointment? Yes. Is it normal for the reason to be that your head is stuck to your bed frame, and no matter how hard you try you won't budge? No? Do you get my point yet?

"What is the matter with you today Max??" Asks my mother is frustration

I am frustrated to. I want to yell and whine and tell her "I'm stuck you idiot! Help me up!" Or squirm and kick and scream the words " Mother of....French fries(what did you think I was gonna say?)

Instead, I say that i need help, or at least tried to.

But it's hard to ask for help when your jaw feels like it's stuck together. So what came out instead was "Eh meem efgh!"

Strike two: Metal Braces

I give mom a pleading look, but she took it as me not wanting to get up. Instead of helping me, she shakes her head and leaves my domain.

Great, just...GREAT!

I relaxe myself, mustering all my willpower, and lunge myself out of bed.

...

Let's just say I succeeded

Next year: Junior High

My mom is insisting that it's necessary for me to go to a normal school. She thinks that I got my powers early and that S.S.(Super School duh) should not be my priority until after High school. Little does she know that according to my research, my powers were suppose to come at age 4. If no powers come then you are deemed normal. I'm 12 now.

According to them I'm very late. 

After debating and negotiations mom says, "If you really want this, I guess we can work something out, Maximum."('Maximum' is her corny pet name for me. I tried to talk her out of it, but I would rather be called 'Maximum' than 'Maxie Poo')

"Wait really??" I say.

"Yes,"

"For real??

"Yes!"

"I get to go to S.S. Junior??"

"YES!"

"I'll get to go to school with future heroes??"(I didn't add villains for fear she would change her mind).

Mom closes her eyes for a moment. "Yes, sweety." Uh oh. Quiet before the storm voice was used. Retreat! Retreat!

My mouth doesn't listen to the obvious warnings my brain was screaming. And before I can stop myself, I say "And you're ok with this?"

She looks like she is about to explode.

But I can't help it, I am to excited and in disbelief. 

Mom looks like She is about to say something, but then glancing behind me she stops and smiles. "Yes, can you believe it Maximum? You get to go to S.S. to achieve the possibility of becoming a mature Super!"

At hearing this, I become so ecstatic and joyful I squeeze mom. I feel like any possibility could come flying my way now.

And it does.

First it is a table spoon. Then it is a ladle.

Then it is a frying pan.

...

Let's just say I get hit in the head by the pan so hard Rapunzle would want...no. BEG for lessons.

...

I saw stars.

Authors note: If Any of you had been reading 'Newbie' then I sincerely apologize for it being discontinued. I had forgetting my password before and then forgot about my stories.
Though I am now active again, I am sorry to say I will be restarting both of my previous stories and starting new...

Ok let me rephrase that. I will just adjust part of the stories that make me cringe. They make me want to this my device out the window.

So without further ado, I hope you enjoy reading my new story 'Love At First...Fight?'(Just a heads up I might rename it later if I deem it too cringy!) And again I sincerely apologize!