Reading (14) November

Start from the beginning

MoFlame

lillymihlali

wittyglasses

TheOneTrueShadowlake

phoenixbird1313

mesovante 

Circle Two you'll be reading five chapters of  Sandra_Tacko 's In the Name of Love

Isabelle had made it through her first year of college and after a three month holiday with her family, she is excited for her next year especially since she just moved in with her best friend

Isabelle had made it through her first year of college and after a three month holiday with her family, she is excited for her next year especially since she just moved in with her best friend.Derek is working hard at a photography project and decides to milk out his uncle's position in the well known university.

Isabelle and Derek bump into each other in the hallway during the first day after the break. As they mumble apologies they have no idea that that bump was just the beginning of a whole new set of drama in their lives or the amount of inner demons each of them is facing and battling against.

With them developing an undeniable attraction for each other, they have to go through hell to fight their demons, to break down the walls they have built around them, to fight through all their shady businesses, to overcome a lot of frustrating stuff, to find each other; all this In The Name Of Love.

But is love ever enough?Is love relative?

Will Isabelle and Derek go through all this In the Name of Love and have a shot at the happy ever after ending or will they decide love is not worth it or rather will they die fighting for a love that is not even possible.

All, In The Name Of Love.

Circle Two Members:

DeliriousDiamond

halaenoor

TheGirlyFandomGirl

LunarAquarius

feechi17

_rumandcocacola

Rosie_80

HRKhani

allanieg_

DelilahCatastrophe

LaughingMan109

Sreeja2k

TGR20-16

Confused_Homosapien

mitsukijuni

_Crazy_Lunatic_

Circle Three you'll be reading five chapters of feechi17 's Snowy Murder.

Emily Brooke, a 20 year old student goes missing few days to Christmas

Emily Brooke, a 20 year old student goes missing few days to Christmas. Detectives Bella and Linda don't have a clue until letters speaking of revenge and a buried past keep finding ways to reach them. With the year coming to an end, suspects are turning up and it becomes clear that everyone's got a secret to hide.This case will keep you on the edge of your seat, wondering what will happen next.

Circle Three Members:

beLUVedly

funkycookie8

Jackitalyy

nikitaunam

fangirl2336

Ari_Cross66

Evergreenbeyond

peachymariee

Typist_18

Artist_41_

ScarletMoon0142

WitchAtWerk

jhemma455

unruley

BerryBethiee

troy_winters 

And our bonus book, which will get you an extra ticket per chapter you complete AFTER your assignment, is wittyglasses 's Mistress of Deception. That's a chance at 15 extra tickets.

 That's a chance at 15 extra tickets

Sometimes they called her a traitor, or a liar, or a thief. She denied nothing, because maybe she was.

It wasn't a secret that Anthea Carter and Sherlock Holmes were incredibly close as kids. Their relationship was something out of the ordinary, they knew everything about each other, they would do anything for each other. They weren't lovers, but they weren't just friends.

When Sherlock thought he might have finally found a best friend, life tore them apart. Sending Anthea to the United States, leaving Sherlock behind, alone. They both slowly went on with their lives, losing contact. Sherlock chose to become a chemist and a detective, while Anthea chose a more dangerous path.

She decided to become a secret agent.

Almost eighteen years later, Anthea returns to London. This time, with a mission, assigned to her by the one and only Mycroft Holmes.