Meet the Gang

Authors Notes: Hi, sorry I took so long to update I jus have had so much on my plate lately. I will try to be better about updating.

Inuyasha POV

I got to class and sit down. Two minutes later this girl walks in and the teacher tells her to sit in the seat in front of me.

"Hey Sango," so she knew Sango already, well I guess I could introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Inuyasha. Whats yours?" I asked politely.

"Kagome." Wow, short answer...

"Yo Yash, I totally forgot to introduce you, sorry," Sango said appolagetically.

"Forget it, so Kagome was it? You new or just switching classes?" I said trying to make conversation until class started.

"I'm new, to both the school and to Tokyo." Now that was a much better response.

"Cool, have any friends except Sango yet?"

"Oh Yash, just leave her alone already. She's been her for two minutes and you have already asked her like five questions."

"It's ok Sango, and to answer your last question, no not yet, just Sango." Kagome said.

"You know, we can be friends if you want... or you don't have to if you don't want to..." Already made her uncomfortabl and I just met the girl.

"No it's fine, I would love to be friends," she smiled at me.

I returned the smile. Kagome seemed pretty cool and not like Kikyo or Yura so that was a good sign. I should still be carefull not to judge a book by ts cover, last time I did that I almost didn't survive the beating I got from the person.

The bell rang so I couldn't ask her ay more questions (haven't you asked enough questions Yash) but I would definately talk to her later.

Authors Notes: Sorry to leave you at a cliffy but I just had to... but the next chater should be up soon so don't worry. thanks for reading and as always comment but go easy on the flames.