New Girl

Authors note: OMG this is so exciting, my first fic EVER. I can't wait to share my story with all of you please enjoy.

Disclaimer: I saddly don't own Inuyasha. I also am basing this plot off of another fic i read but I'm changing it a little bit.

Kagome POV

I was on my way to my new high school. I parked my truck, got out, and the first thing I notice is how huge this place is. My last shool was like 1/3 the size of this place.

I already had my schedule and books so I just needed to find my first class... without a school map, how great is that.

I'm looking for my class when I run into someone. She has long brown hair, brown eyes, and is about three inches taller than me. She is wearing a red shirt that says 'Hiraikotsu' on it with a boomerang right below it, black jeans, and redish/blackish combat boots. her hair is in a ponytail. she has dimond studded earings and a necklace that had a silver S on it.

My outfit was similar. I had on a dark green shirt with the outline of a cat head, black loose fitting cargo pants, and some black combat boots. My hair was down and my neko ears, fangs, and claws where hidden with a concealment spell from my necklace. It was small stones strung onto a string with a silverish/bluish/purpleish jewel in the middle ( if you have seen the show you should knw what it looks like).

I was surprised when she helped me up instead of just walking away.

"Sorry. Hi I'm Sango." the girl said. "Kagome." I replied, happy I found someone like my in this place.

"Are you new or something, I've never seen you before?"

"Yeah I am. Is it that obvious?" I said sheepishly.

"Whats your first class??" she ignored my question but I decided right then and there that I liked this girl.

I showed her and it turned out we had half of our classes together.

We headed to first period and I got assigned the seat right next to her by the window... and right in front of a dark haired boy.

Authors note: Sorry I'm gonna have to end it right here but I will try to get the next chapter up tomorrw. Please go easy on the flames cause this is only my first fic.