A booming noise that originated from a large craft sounded, and three shapes came visible in front of the moon. They flew up...then descended down, right for the multitude. A few gave shouts of surprise because they thought whatever those were were going to crash on top, but the machines suddenly transformed and activated their boosters to land on the platform with great thuds. First were the smaller units, then the large leader unit.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the Mobile drone and the Manta sub-units!!!" Jonas shouted.

When Henry looked at the giant robot and its features, all he got was a sense of dread and something that spread inside him more that ever before

Fear.

Then the machine opened it's beak-like head and threw out a frightening screeching noise.

"Frightened now?" Elias asked.
"Yeah...you bet I am." Henry gulped.
The audience applauded more fiercely and cheered at the great surprise, while others looked less frightened than Henry.

Jonas took note of them and continued, "Don't be frightened. This large beauty is programmed to only eliminate dragon threats and to protect human lives. It is armed with new state of the art weapon systems: a beam cannon, rocket-powered spears, micro missile launchers, cannons, and a superhard wire blade. The sub-units are mounted with sidewinders and chainsaw packets, making them just as deadly as the leader unit." Jonas explained as the drone looked around. Henry noticed it scan around when the screens showed the Drone's POV when it stopped.

The lock-on was suddenly placed right on Henry

Then the drone started to step down from the stage, making people nearby make way for the approaching machine. "Uhhh.....What is it doing?" Henry asked as the drone towered over him and stopped. Then the back spikes began to make a rattling noise that suddenly made Henry want to vomit. He collapsed, making Elias scared. "What's wrong!? Henry!" Elias shouted as he tried to help Henry up. "I...I feel sick." Henry groaned. Then the beak of the Drone opened, revealing the laser about to charge up and making some people gasp. "Somebody shut that thing off!!!" Elias shouted.
One man that was in charge of the drone controls obeyed the desperate voice of Dr. Elias and pressed the off key. The Drone shut off and collapsed, only mere inches of Henry and Elias.
"What the hell just happened!?" Jonas voice spoke from the multitude as he made his way over to the two.
"I-I don't know! I think the drone must have had a glitch and targeted him!" the man said.

...

"Restart it again so that we move it out from here and fix it. I can't have these kinds of mistakes happening during an actual emergency that could harm the soldiers." Jonas said angrily.
"Yes sir" the man said.

After a moment Jonas turned towards Henry and Elias. "Wait. Hey, I know you. You're Simon's son, Henry, right? The rookie with the bike mecha." he said. "Yep, I am." Henry said as he got up as normal. "I look forward to seeing you. I hope we could get along in the field of battle." Jonas said smiling. Then he turned to Dr. Elias. "Elias...I didn't expect you to be here. How do you like the new drone?". "It looks fine. The same reason I quit." Elias said, hiding his bitterness.
...
"Listen, why don't you take the kid back home? I think all of us had seen enough and are tired at this hour." Jonas said.
"Will do. Come on." Elias said to Henry as the two made their way back to the exit.

The drone had clearly scared Henry that night.
Very much.
The sound that it made seemed...unnatural. Like something that shouldn't exist. Something lifeless that has somehow clawed its way out of the dark, murderous recesses of engineering.

A man-made monster, designed to kill.