Volume 1 Chapter 2 New Family

Previously: Deku lost the one person he cared about the most and then met a pro hero named Eraserhead. They went to the police station, Deku told him and a police officer what happened at the park. Now Deku has been adopted by Eraserhead also known as Shota Aizawa. He was very scared and hesitant the first few weeks being with his new family but now he's comfortable with them. It's been 4 years since the incident. Mr. Aizawa and his wife accepted Deku fully, problems and all. Even with his secret ability. They treated him like as if he was their real son. His full new name is Deku Aizawa. Deku Looks up to his dad, he thinks he is the best Hero out of them all. He wants to be just like his dad, he wants to be a HERO. Aizawa knows this which is why he's been teaching Deku how to fight after school. Aizawa is very proud of his son, and his determination to become a hero. Deku is going to middle school next week. Deku is finally officially age 12 years old. He has one picture of his childhood friend next to his bed, so he can remember the good times together. His grave is a few miles away from the house but every once in a while he visits his grave and replaces the dead flowers with new flowers. Back to talking about Deku and his dad. Aizawa is a teacher at UA high school, and Deku has met his dad's close friends over the years he's been with his new family.

Flashback 2 years ago: "Deku this is my childhood friend Hizashi Yamada or aka Present mic. You will see him over a lot so I just wanted you to know who he is." Present mic,"I'm basically your Uncle!" Aizawa," Don't confuse my son, stop it!" The two hero's start to laugh. Deku looks at them confused with a confused look in his face. They both laugh even harder. "Dont worry Deku we are just being silly." *Aizawa smiles at his son and pats his head*

Flashback ended: Mr. Aizawa and Mrs. Aizawa are concerned about Deku's quirk though because it's kinda scary. He can take people's quirks and use them for himself. He even has his old best friends quirk and uses it like it's his own quirk. Deku knows that they are concerned for him, but that's what a family does for each other. Even Deku is scared of his own quirk, so he doesn't tend to use it. He rather appear quirkless than use his quirk. Deku is going to Middle school finally and he can't wait. He wants to get stronger and go to the Entrance exam for the UA high where his dad works.

First day of middle school: Aizawa,"Son are you ready for your first day of middle school! Stay safe and have fun!" *Pats Deku's head and smiles* Deku," Thank you dad, are you walking me there!!" *Smiles in excitement* "Infact I am on my way to work, now let's get going!" They walk to the middle school of where Deku will be going for the next 3 years. They arrive at the gates of the school and they both hug before Deku goes to class. "I love you Dad, I'll see you tonight!" That was the first time that Deku has said he loved Aizawa, like ever. Aizawa looks very happy that his son said that he loved him. "I love you too, now stay safe!" Deku waves goodbye to his dad and walks to class. Aizawa waves back and grins. Aizawa inner thoughts,"I'm so happy I adopted Deku, and saved him from his dispare that day. And now he's telling me that he loves me. I'm so proud of him." Aizawa thinks that as we walks to work.

Mr. Aizawa aka Eraserhead: He gets to work and goes back to his tired look. He sees Present mic his best friend and he waves at him in a tired way. Present mic," HEY SHO OVER HERE!!" Aizawa,"Don't yell so loud, it's still really early." "Hey did you just drop off your son at school?" *He smiles at sho(aka Aizawa)
"Yeah it's his first day at middle school." Present mic,"Wow they grow up so fast." Aizawa," I know right, it feels like yesterday that I first met him. He's becoming closer to a man everyday." "Enough talking though we should get to our classes." (Aizawa)

Deku's first day at middle school: He has settled in, no one knows his father is a pro hero. And they don't know that he has a terrifying quirk, so everything is going well so far. He's sitting in the back of the class. But suddenly someone gets pushed to the ground by another person.

Will he have a hard time in middle school? What will happen next to Deku? Is there a fight happening on the first day?