{2}

"So there's this church full of Jews, right?" Eddie assumed. "And Stan has to take his super Jewy test" Eddie added. "But how's it work?" Bill asked, hurrying down the corridors with the others.

"They slice the tip of his dick off" Eddie explained with no hesitation. "Oh, god, too much information" I said, gaging at the same time. "But then Stan has nothing left!" Richie exclaimed raising his right arm in the air.

"That's true-" "wait up, you guys" Stan said and pushed between Bill and Eddie, making Eddie almost stumble on me. "Hi, Stan" I said sweetly. I know Stan has feelings for me, and I love flirting with him, even tho I like girls. It's only Bill who knows. "H-hi" he blushed.

"Hey, Stan, what happened at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways?" Bill and I asked at the literal same time. "Ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off" Bill added. "Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say, 'where's the beef?'" Richie says and we all chuckled.

"At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I became a man" Stan explained to us. "I think it's funner ways to become a man" Richie assumed. "'More fun' you mean" I corrected, and saw in the corner of my eyes that Stan blushed. I didn't know why, maybe he was going to say the same.

"Oh shit" Richie cursed under his breath as we past the Bowers gang. "Think they'll sign my yearbook?" He asked. "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, streaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer!" I said sarcastically.

——

"Best feeling ever!" Stan sighed as we threw our old school books in the trashcan. "Oh, no" I sighed under my breath, knowing Richie's gonna say something stupid. "Yeah? Try tickling you pickle for the first time" Richie said, I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asked, talking extremely fast. "Start my training" Richie told us, with an obviously tone. "Wait, what training?" I asked. "Street fighter" he said, winking at me. "I bet I can beat you without traini-" "not now, y/n, so, is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?" Eddie snapped at me, I looked disgusted at him but he ignored it. "Beats spending it inside of your mother" Richie said raising his arm to give me a high five. "Oh!" He said. "I want a friend that is not a guy, like seriously, what is wrong with you Rich!" I sighed in annoyance and lowered his arm.

"Well, why can't you just say a girl friend, even tho it sounds like girlfriend, and you're not even gay" Richie said matter-of-factly. I got quiet, "not fun Rich, not fun" Bill said and walked over to me and put an arm around me. "Wait, are you actually ga-" "w-what if we go to the q-quarry?" I interrupted and changed the subject.

"Guys, we have the b-barrens" Bill spoke besides me. "Right" Stan sighed and gave a quick nod. "Betty Ripsom's mom" Eddie said. We all looked the way as Eddie. "Is she really expecting to see her come out of school?" Stan, the man;), asked. "I don't know" I said. "As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks" Eddie said.

"You think they'll actually find her?" Stan asked looking at me. I shrugged to an answer. "Sure, in a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots" Richie said. "Or should I say faggots like you, y/n!" He joked and winked me, again, but it wasn't funny. "It's not funny shithead! I never said I gay so shut you fucking mouth!" I yelled angrily. "Smelling like Eddies moms underwear" he corrected himself and pretended like he'd never said anything.

"How would you know?" I asked hesitantly. "Shut up! That's freaking disgusting" Eddie said and made a disgusted face expression. "She's not dead, s-s-she's m-missing" Bill said and I hugged his torso, snuggling onto him, in a sisterly way! "Sorry, Bill. She's missing" Richie apologised, fixing his glasses.