Happy Birthday Hayes

Lilia's POV- Today is Hayes Birthday and we are going out to celebrate. I woke up early to make breakfast for him. I went to the kitchen and got out the bacon, for some reason, the smell of it made me want to puke. So I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I looked under the sink where the mouthwash is, and I saw a box of tampons. Shit! I thought to myself, I'm late. I made breakfast only for Jayden and Hayes, because I felt nauseous. I woke up Jay and changed her out of her pajamas. She wore a maroon long sleeve dress and I put her hair In a braid at the back. Hayes woke up on his own and came into the living room for breakfast. " a beautiful breakfast made by an even more beautiful girl." He said and kissed my cheek. After they finished breakfast, I went to the drug store. I told them I'd be back in about 15 minutes and left. I picked out 3 pregnancy tests but then, I ran into Carter, who knew about Jay. " hey Liliaaaa, whatcha buying there?" He asked. " Listen just promise me you won't tell Hayes." I said. He nodded and gave me a hug.I walked up to the counter to pay. " Aren't you a little young to buying these." The cranky old lady said while she was putting them in a bag. If only she new how young I was when I had Jay. " That's none of your business so you can go fuck yourself you old bitch." I responded grabbing the bag and leaving. I got home and put the tests in my back pocket so Hayes wouldn't see. I also stopped at the grocery store and bought some food in case he asked where I was. I got home, put the food in the fridge, and went to the bathroom and took them. After a long 3 minutes of waiting, I got the nerve to go and check the results. Positive, they all read as a tear rolled down my face. Later that night, after dinner, I put Lilia to bed. I changed into my pajamas and say on the couch playing with my fingers. As I waited for Hayes to get out of the shower. He came in the living room with a white tank top that was open at the sides and flannel pajama pants. " so what do you want to talk about?" He asked me. ". I I. I'm" I couldn't finish my sentence, I broke down crying. " your what?" he asked rubbing my back. " I'm pregnant." I said looking up at him.

Hayes POV- " I'm pregnant." She said while I was rubbing her back. I stopped for a second to process what she just said. I'm going to be a dad of two and I'm not even 17 yet. I turn 17 tonight. I embraced her in a hug and said " don't worry we're in this together." I said. I'm gonna be a part of this ones life from the very beginning this time.