The shadow meets Seirin

-AT THE GYM-

As soon as we entered we saw some guys waiting for someone in line, while a girl and a old man were seated on the bench.

"Ne Taiga-chan, Tetsu-chan, go with them and wait in line, I'll go  speak to the coach" 

Approaching the girl I introduced myself

" Hello! nice to meet you, I'm Saito Naomi, you're Aida Riko-chan, the coach right? I'm here for the position of manager (≧∇≦)ノ" 

"SOO CUTEEEE!!! ahem.... that's right! nice to meet you Naomi-san! So you and this Kuroko guy are from Teiko Middle School..."

-MEANWHILE BETWEEN THE BOYS-

"Who's that cute girl coach is talking to?" 

"I hope she stays here with us, coach is cute and all, but... doesn't have... those assets you know??" Kagami and Kuroko glares at him.

" OI OI! shut up or else coach will hear you!"

" what could she do?"

" Wouldn't you like to know Koganei-kun?" asked the coach scarily sweet.

" SINCE WHEN WAS SHE HERE????"

" NOW! TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRTS!"

"WHAAAAAAT????"

"Coach can see your abilities in numbers just by looking at you" explains Hyuga, the captain.

After scanning the boys, she notices that Kuroko wasn't here

" Ne Naomi-san, Kuroko-kun didn't come? since you must know him from Teiko..."

" I'm here" says a certain bluenette

"AAAAAAHHH! WINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN HERE???!!" asks everyone minus Naomi.

" Since the beginning" says him boringly

Then everyone notices the cute girl hanging from his arms

" Ne ne! nice to meet you!! I'm Saitou Naomi, but you can call me Naomi! I'm gonna be the manager o((>ω< ))o oh! and Tetsu-chan is my boyfriend!"

"EEEEEEHHHHH!!!"

After various questions and lots of explaining, finally Riko snaps

"Well then, now let's play a short game, first years versus second years!"

-AFTER THE GAME, AT MAJI'S BURGER-

At Maji's was Kagami glaring heatedly at Kuroko who was drinking his vanilla milkshake while avoiding his glare and Naomi who didn't see anything and was accupied eating her chicken nuggets that she adores.

" NOW, since we are outside club, i can interrogate to see if you're worthy of my little sis... Since the others are already on my black list." said Kagami angrily

" Mou Taiga-chan! Stop that! (〃>目<)"

" NO NAOMI! CAN'T YOU SEE? THE OTHERS ALREADY HURT ENOUGH! EVEN AT AN DAILY ACTIVITY YOU HAVE YOUR FAKE SMILE!! YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE?"

"That's enog..." But I cut off Kuroko before he starts

"Taiga... I learned that everyone will make you suffer...you just got to choose those who are worthy of enduring... and They are! *snif* I know that my heart won't ever be the same... but I just can't give them up... I just love them so much*snif* and my heart still has the hope that even if not entirely... that some of the remaining feelings they have for me are enough for them to wake up someday" I say before getting up and running away home.

" WAIT NAOMI!" says Kagami, who gets up to go after you, but is stopped by Kuroko.

" Kagami-kun? I think it's time we've a talk"