1 🖤

Aida born on June 22 ♋️ 18 year old girl, with long curly thick maroon hair with big hazel eyes. Born in Chicago but moved to Baton Rouge to support her other friends and family. With her dreams and goals of becoming successful with her friends in modeling and entertainment crossed ways with one of the hottest rappers in Baton Rouge. What happens when that work turns to relation ?
Aidas POV
"Aida get the fuck up!" I hear my friend Amara yell.
"what?" i groaned as i opened my eyes.
"Get up and help me clean! i'm gonna film a video ina little" she fussed. I rolled my eyes. living with your two bestfriends can be fun and all but man can they asses get annoying mane. Amara's one of my bestfriends since middle school. Along with my other girl Jade. Amara's dream is to become big on youtube but who knows how thats gonna work out for us. We're slowly making our way up. While me and Jade got dreams to become models.
Speaking of Jade she rushed into my room.
"Damn can y'all chill out? I just woke up" i said shaking my head.
"Aida Oh my fucking god. Guess who just called me" She squealed.
"Who?"
" This record label your brother knows. They said they can get us featured in a music video!" She said excited asl. Girl chill lmao.
"it depends who's video"
"Bitch Youngboy" She tossed her phone towards me. On her phone was a text message of this guy that works for his record label.
"omg bitchhh. This gotta be fake or sum"
"Naw bro. It's forreal. The text messages are just instructions for us and what we gotta wear" She explained. The music video was being shot next week and it was for youngboys song Demon Seed. One of my favorite songs mane😭
I happily got outa my bed and went downstairs to see Amara rolling up a joint.
"you tryna lemme hit that?" i questioned
"girl how bout you brush your teeth first" she said seriously as me and Jade both laughed.
"Girl fuck thatt. We meeting youngboy bitch" i said all hyped up. It's always been one of my goals to meet him.
"and you saying this like he supposed to buy you new teeth or sum?" she said making me laugh. Once again she was serious. Don't get me wrong Amaras really chill and fun but she got a serious side to her. If shes not smoking she's always trying to do shit to improve herself or make sure we're all straight. While me and Jade are the complete opposite. i swear this girl Jade my partner in crime.
"Sure will" Jade commented making me laugh.
We both took a seat by Amara and lit the blunt.
"this to celebrate youngboy" i said laughing.
"Yea ight. Ya'll acting like he want y'all " Amara said making me roll my eyes.
"he gone have to" i commented as i took a hit of the blunt.
~~~~~~

hey mfs ik this chapter kinda boring but i promise it'll get better 🥴🖤. Comment and like for youngboy ! 🤣